on 28 May 2014
Nice smart cover & draws some admiring glances. A couple of issues however, access to to the mute/rotation button doesn't quite match, so very difficult to flick the switch! Also when folded to support the iPad it shows an advert for the case which is embossed & can't be removed, it's not a small discreet advert either and reads "innovation, style & luxury by JISONCASE, wwwjisoncase.com".
Spoils the case completely and is not shown in any of the pictures!
on 27 August 2015
Looks fantastic and was ageing perfectly until it started to fall apart! The plastic inserts in the bottom external corner broke and could not longer hold the ipad which rendered the cover worthless. The front cover also got gradually detached from the inner part and the magnets and structural plastic stripes in the front became visible and what was suppose to have a nice leather wear look became a cheap untidy and sscroofy look. Disapointing for the cost! Will not recommend. The two star is for the nice color and real leather look!
on 12 May 2012
I don't normally write reviews on products I purchase online: mainly because I'm too damned lazy! However, I just had to for this case.

I had been searching for the ideal case for my New iPad. I am very (very) fussy when it comes to my Apple products and how I protect them. The iPad (3) is a thing of beauty and I did not want to chuck it into one of the numerous folio cases available, because they're often ill-fitting and almost always add bulk to the naked device. I had purchased an Apple Smart Cover; Whilst that is a clever attachment and looks nice on, I was paranoid about scratching the back of the iPad. I then started looking for back covers. Most of these are, however, quite ugly. I was very close to buying the Incipio Feather Smart Cover in dark grey to match the Smart Cover - but was put off by the exposed iPad ends and the overall cost of £65 for the Incipio plus the Apple Smart Cover.

Then I discovered these cases!! I plumped for the leather version for £34.99 (a penny less than just the Apple Smart Cover!) instead of the cheaper PU version. This was purely for aesthetic reasons and I'm sure th PU versions, being of the same fit are equally as protective and pleasing.

First of all, the fit is superb. The back section is of hard, moulded construction, covered with the luxurious leather. It clips onto the corners of the iPad perfectly and very securely. All of the openings for the dock connector, volume rocker, camera lens, power button etc are made to precision. The front cover works in the same way as the Apple Smart Cover - putting the iPad to sleep on closing and wakening it on opening, plus rolling up into a stand that can be used to view the screen in different ways. The front flaps back flat to the rear and out of the way when holding the device and, if you're worried about it obscuring the camera lens, this really isn't a problem as you can fold it in half so it just covers half of the rear, leaving the lens opening unobstructed. This is how I normally use mine. The whole thing adds virtually no bulk to the device, it looks absolutely gorgeous, plus the leather smells good(!)

If you're looking for this type of case: look no further. This is absolutely brilliant.
on 22 March 2013
After buying numerous cases for my ipad (3rd gen) and not being completely satisfied with any of them, I am a bit of a perfectionist I must admit.
I decided to take the plunge and purchase this case.
Out of them all, this is most certainly the most impressive case I have bought.
The quality, fit, and finish is second to none and the brown leather really compliments the black ipad well.
It adds minimal bulk and is very sleek looking too.
Being genuine leather it smells great and I know this case is going to last and look and feel better with wear.
Buy this case with total confidence, you won't be disappointed!!
on 1 February 2015
Beautiful quality and snug fit. Doesn't add excessive bulk but protects the ipad really well. Looks great and has survived being thrown in and out of a rucksack everyday. My only comment is that it needs a couple of coats of leather nourishment to protect the surface from marking as it is quite dry. Had ordered a couple of other premium leather cases at the same time as this one and the Jinsoncase was in a different league altogether.
on 24 January 2016
This item is sold as genuine leather but it is not. It's leatherette and clearly states so on the package. It has been treated with some chemical to make it smell of something resembling leather but smells more like cow dung than cowhide. Avoid this item and buy something that is clearly listed as faux leather if you are looking for a synthetic product.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 July 2015
This cover is much better than other covers I have bought. It is robust and well designed. Not cheap, but good value.
on 30 March 2016
Excellent case! I have used mine for 2 weeks now (for iPad 2) and the fit is fantastic, the leather is lovely to touch, great workmanship. I had a minor issue with the packaging, which the seller resolved very quickly and thoroughly. Really excellent customer service.
on 9 March 2016
I spent a considerable amount of time looking before choosing this particular cover. Now it has arrived I'm glad I did. It looks beautiful and it fits my I pad a treat. Bit expensive but well worth it.
on 30 August 2013
Very pleased with this purchase ,in fact better than what I imagined all the family are envious now and I think more sales are on the way.