on 18 September 2013
This is a quiet, efficient chiller. Bought for my daughter to take to Uni to keep in her room and store chilled items she doesn't want to unknowingly share. Surprisingly, holds quite a lot of stuff and you can hardly hear a thing. Would recommend. Arrived well packed and earlier than predicted.
on 14 March 2013
I got this for my bedroom, it is not completely silent and is a little small but I dont have lots of stuff in it. It keeps things cold.
on 20 January 2016
Very good little fridge. Keeps milk fresh and very cold the same as a normal larger fridge. Highly recommend this if you need a small fridge in a small space. Not too noisy either, but wouldn't advise sleeping next to it. Great stuff.
on 28 June 2014
I bought this product for my 15 year old granddaughter for her bedroom and she is absolutely delighted with it. Loves being able to keep cold drinks and snacks on hand.
on 15 March 2014
The fridge is just what I expected to be, its perfect for my room.

It does make a little noise but you can hardly notice It.
on 16 January 2016
It was bought as emergency cover when main fridge failed. Have kept in use for all those pots of jams, chutneys etc which we are called to "fridge after opening". Worked in the emergency and now does its new-found task perfectly.
on 24 March 2014
if you look at this item on the website the word fridge is mentioned several times this is very misleading.Bought for a home bar and as the name of the supplier would suggest a item suitable for purpose this also is misleading.This item is a glorified coolbox it does not get cold,when i contacted supplier they said that the only way to getting it to a half decent temperature was to move it somewhere cool as it is no good at normal house conditions.Had to place outside on garage floor to get any result.Do not buy this if you expect to get a cold bottle of beer from it.its colder in a footballers jock strap after ninety minutes than what this appliance is!
on 14 November 2012
Fan can be heard ever so slightly so not entirely silent...but fab purchase ..pleased with my purchase.....happy bunny here :)))
on 2 January 2016
Purchased this fridge as a emergency measure when our fridge/freezer broke down, the mini fridge is very quiet and keeps the items nicely chilled. We were very pleased with our purchase and will use it to keep drinks in it when our new fridge/freezer arrives. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a small fridge.
on 19 July 2013
It's not a fridge, it's a cooler. I brought this thinking it would be good but it's not - it's really poor. (Just like their customer service.) Couldn't chill a fart to be honest.