Customer reviews

on 24 August 2017
Great tune soon to become a classic from the Minaj. Cheers up any mood & party that's for sure!
on 9 July 2015
A cheeky, dirty but catchy song. Don't let any children hear this version! There is a radio friendly one although it is not as good.
Miss Minaj has a foul mouth but who cares when she can write songs as good as this?
on 3 February 2017
Good music . I find it nice . Buy it if it's your taste in music .
on 4 March 2013
This tune has to be listened to at a far few dB, as it doesn't work. It gets your body moving and is a club classic in the making. Its the only Nicki Minaj tune that I have brought, because it gets me in the mood for dancing!!
on 11 December 2012
I'm generally not a huge fan of Nicki Minaj, but when I heard this song on the radio I was surprised to find that I really liked it. The rest of the album isn't really my thing, but I guess it's good if you like that kind of thing.
on 28 April 2016
great
on 29 May 2013
My 5 year old son loves this as he thinks it is about space and he loooves space! Makes him get away from the TV and computer for a bit to jump around, so it must be good!!
on 9 December 2015