Customer reviews

Koo-di Sun and Sleep Stroller Cover (Charcoal Grey)
Style: Sleep Stroller-Grey|Change

on 26 February 2017
Works an absolute treat. My daughter can sleep while getting enough air as I use to have to use a thick blanket which wasn't ideal. I love the fact it all folds up into a tiny pouch which you can hang on the pram handles, nice touch!
on 12 July 2017
My Best Buy for holiday. Very light and breathable, numerous Velcro straps to attach all the way down and across the buggy, has a handy pocket for storing keys etc. Made the pushchair dark for nap time as well as protecting him from the sun. Would recommend. Folds back into itself very easily for storage.
on 5 November 2016
These are really good size, almost too big. plenty of Velcro to secure them around the side of your pram, which is super sticky keeping it in place when the kids are kicking although requires two hands to remove it will not come undone just by pulling.
on 29 September 2016
Brilliant would highly recommend.

Felt assured my baby was protected from the sun and it did not overheat in the covered buggy either due to its material.

Also great use of your baby has gone to sleep for the night and you are still out.
on 13 October 2017
We used this on holiday as we were expecting a heat wave and wanted to protect baby from the harmful rays. It's a great product, good quality and very breathable material. I like the way it folds up into a small package and the velcro attachments mean you can easily attach it to anything - making shade wherever you are.
on 29 August 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Now have it permanent attached to my stroller. Any glimpse of sunshine and I easily just pop it on. It's also great if we are out for the day or evening and my son is tired as it darkens the inside of the stroller meaning he'll sleep! :-)
on 7 May 2017
Took the product on holiday with us and it was a lifesaver for my 2 month old! Fit perfectly on my out 'n' about pushchair and was really dark so great for napping! X
on 11 October 2016
Brilliant, fits perfectly on the holiday travel stroller (silver cross zest) we bought and the Velcro attaches it securely against the wind. Baby falls asleep in semi darkness & seems very happy in his private debt!
on 1 August 2016
Excellent product, keeps baby nicely shaded and helps to let them get a good nap. Only 4 stars not 5 because you have to lift it up to check on them, could do with a small window of some sort.
on 27 September 2017
Brilliant, I've used this every day since we've bought it. It's the ideal sunshade and my baby loves being in her little tent. But it's also great for naps-shade, muffles sound and deters nosy passers by from loudly peering in the pram and waking her!