Customer reviews

Price:£5.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 11 May 2014
I bought it to train a good-natured but very shouty little dachshund to stop barking when we are out, and it seems to be doing the trick. I was worried that he might find it uncomfortable, but he doesn't - it stops the random barking but he can pant, eat treats, drink,and seems to actually enjoy wearing it! He is gradually coming out of his "yappy" phase thanks to this, but he might be disappointed when he doesn't have to wear this any more.
on 11 November 2012
Well made,fits nicely,great for dogs that are grumpy rather than vicious as muzzle can be loosened and removed if the dog was very determined.But as we purchased this item for vet trips and toe nail clippings when our normally friendly little dog can get a little vocal it does the job well and lets everyone feel a lot safer.
on 24 May 2013
Looks pretty good and I purchased because my dog has this irritating and nuisance habit chasing after other dogs (if he slips his leash or the gate is accidently left open) and people are looking to nip at them. I don't want the worry of other people or dogs being in this position and having my dog facing the threat of being put down.

However, the muzzle despite being fastened on around his muzzle and head, he shakes his head - it can come off or he uses his paws to push at the muzzle and we find he escapes from it. The muzzle looks the part but it NEEDS to be put on tight and quite frankly I don't feel that comfortable for doing so and my dog.

Some dogs will act with alarm, fright or even contempt of the muzzle, others will be fine, no issue no problem. I speak from experience because of my dog's experience.

I feel the muzzle designers should give consideration to changing the fastening aspect (adjustment is fine) in the way of the one strap going up and around the head over the neck.

Someone or some may or will reply to this review and say get a muzzle cage but this distressed my dog so much that this muzzle appeared kinder in its look and fit and with my arthritic hands and fingers finds it easier to attach to the dog than the buckling of the muzzle cage.

Overall, this muzzle is okay in its light weight, easy to wash, ease to put on and breathable, airy for the dog (especially furry noses/faces) but for security (ie staying on) it needs re-design.

I am also giving no stars to the sellers as despite contacting them to confirm what size I needed for my dog, initially started off with good response but then didn't bother to establish the size needed. I went ahead (after being told I could return if the size didn't fit). Seller.....you need to establish a far better customer service repoire. Secondly, the postal cost was nearly as much as the muzzle...WHAT!!!!!! The muzzle is so lightweight, small and .............well!...words fail me.
on 30 April 2013
Fits Jack much better with enough under chin but not so much over snout that its too near his eyes like other muzzles.Because his issues are in doors he has to wear it a fair amount of the time so the fact that its lighter, air can get through and he can still drink fine is great.
on 20 December 2015
It fits but the dog gets the right hump when in it. Thankfully I will only use it if required on ferries to France where they may insist although my Shi-tsu cross is more likely to lick you to death rather than bite you.
on 11 September 2015
My little miniture Pincture suffers from a little dog thinking he is as big as a doberman, he gets very yappy when i take him out and gets worse when he sees other dogs, so when we put this muzzle on him he is completely calm which makes walkes enjoyable also it acts as a detterant to humans who want to pet him i am not saying he would bite them but when your a little dog, and you see a human hand approach you i must say it looks daunting with this muzzle on no one wants to pet him as they look at him and think he may bite
on 5 October 2014
Purchased for my Bichon Frise, it arrived on time and was a good fit with a bit of room left for a pant etc. Haven't actually walked him wearing it yet as getting him used to it first in doors but so far so good, definitely has a calming effect as soon as it's put on.
on 2 October 2014
Nothing wrong with the muzzle, but as my dog`s breed (miniature Schnauzer) wasn`t listed in the details, I had to guess whether it would fit. Unfortunately, it was too small
on 25 May 2014
Bought this for my dog to stop him barking at everybody but he hasn't let me put it on him yet. I'll keep trying but the dog runs faster than me.
on 20 December 2013
My dog hates it, it loosens too easily and doesn't stop my dog from barking at delivery men, which is why I bought it.

See one answered question