on 9 February 2014
Amazing sock, I found these lovely, comfy, warm and no bunching around the toes, very important in the snowboard boots.
on 29 May 2013
Bought these to go riding as this winter my feet have nearly fallen off on several occasions! They are AWESOME!!!!
on 6 April 2013
Love Bridgedale socks. After buying other brands, these are far superior. I use these in my walking boots. Nice and soft, thick and stay up the entire walk! Last much longer than other brands too. They are a little expensive but probably worth the money.
on 14 February 2013
These are lovely socks but sadly they are only made for ladies with very slim legs...i don't have huge calves but i could barely get them past my ankle...such a shame as I love Bridgedale ankle socks...
on 3 February 2014
I have some Bridgedale short socks already for my walking boots so when I saw the long ones on offer I grabbed some and they are my favourites now for wellies, riding boots and walking boots.
on 6 March 2013
Lovely and soft and comfortable. Very warm. Haven't tried them for skiing in yet but have worn them under jeans and they keep my feet nice and warm.
on 19 January 2013
Excellent service and would highly recommend; plus socks are warm, and not bulky - ideal for wearing in this cold weather!
on 4 March 2013
Good quality, warm, came right up to my knees and comfortable all day. Also nice colour and design and not a bad price.
on 12 January 2014
I bought these for a friend as I have several pairs for in side riding boots. They keep feet very warm.
on 23 February 2015
Comfortable socks that keep the feet warm. Pity they aren't knee high, only three-quarters.