on 17 October 2012
Like most, I was in need of a second charger and somewhat dissatisfied with the cable length of my ASUS charger. So going by the reviews here, I thought i'd go for this product even though it was apparently only about 4 inches longer. Well, I cannot fault the delivery time and build quality. For that alone it would get 5 stars. But to my dissappointment, the cable length on my EasyAcc charger is little more than 1M. That's a good 30cm shorter than my ASUS original charger cable. As it seems others have a shorter cable from ASUS, I must deduce that ASUS cables are varying in length.
I wanted a backup charger, and this will do. But at 1M and a bit it's very impracticle if you want to plug your Transformer into the mains and use it at the same time. So i'll be using the original charger and this one in emergencies or when sitting very close to a socket.
Really needs at least another 0.5M to make it a 5 star product.
on 14 September 2013
Like so many others (I read), my orignal power cord gave up....

I considered ordering an original before searching on Amazon for a quality alternative.

I ordered this product based on the existing reviews, the type of product and the benefit of having the car charger included (something I could have used so many times before).

What really attracted me, besides the good reviews, was the fact that this was a more traditional approach of cable fixed to the actual power block. No USB to risk having pulled or putting pressure on the connection point - which no doubt resulted in the original units' failure.

The product was delivered before the expected delivery date, well packed and, in itself, very good quality. Both cables work without issues in both the my TF101 and later models (my son has a TF300).

Very happy with the choice of product, the quality and the service. Well done and thank you!!
on 28 October 2012
I bought an Asus TF300 Transformer and while a great machine was disapointed that it relied on a custom charger plug instead of a more generic solution.(USB A/B) Began looking around for a spare and found this, it had good reviews and looked up to the job.
A couple of days later I was unpacking the item and noticing the excellent build quaility, better than the charger and lead that came with my TF300, and thinking that I should order another and put the factory supplied one in a drawer somewhere and forget about it.
This item feels solid and substatial, the lead is thicker and less prone to kinking or twisting; the conector seems more robust, better able to withstand the normal day to day use and works well, charging, as the original. I would recomend this to anybody that has a compatable ASUS Transformer, it is much better quality than the stock supplied charger which is such a shame given the fact that it would not cost ASUS a great deal to supply something better.
A great item that does what it says with no fuss or muss.
on 23 May 2013
Yes it really is better! Hows that you say? well i dropped my Transformer Prime TF202 while it was charging and it fell right on the 40 pin plug and it charged no more, its the lead i thought so i replaced the lead and at the same time bought the easyacc adapter, well the new lead didnt make any difference, it still didnt charge, but when i tried the easyacc the plug was a tighter fit and although i have to jiggle it a bit it does charge now. Saved me £100 for a replacement keyboard dock which would have had to come from Korea, nightmare averted(for now at least) i dont know how long the plug socket will hold out but hopefully with care on my part a fair time, i have already decided that if it does go then i will have to live without the keyboard part as the screen bit still charges perfectly on its own both with the old and new charger.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 February 2013
My ASUS TF300 transformer arrived from the retailer without a power supply so I decided to get one whilst waiting for them to send me one. I spent a lot of time looking for a charger and decided on this one.

First of all it is 15V and not 10V as some of the other chargers are. The original charger is 15V so I decided to stick with that voltage. The charger is well made and it looks and feels good. I have used it constantly since I bought it and I have no real complaints. One minor criticism is the length of the cable which I find a little short, about 1 metre in length. If I was the manufacturer I would fill a definite gap in the market and make one with a 3m cable. I searched high and low for one. I have since bought another charger with a longer cable, but it is not as good as this one.

In summary I think that this is good value for money.
on 5 February 2014
Bought this to replace my Asus charger when it failed, thought I would try this one first as it was about the third of the price of an official Asus one (and easily available too vs the fact the Asus one required several weeks for delivery).

As it happens it works fine and I am more than happy with it, in fact when I thought I had lost the first one I bought, I went straight back to my previous order and ordered a second one without bothering to see if there were any other options.

If your Asus Transformer Pad charger fails this is the one to go for
on 17 July 2013
When my 14 month old ASUS Transformer absolutely refused to charge I thought I would have to scrap it. This EasyAcc adapter, which I just stumbled across on Amazon while trying to find a solution, seemed to be worth a try. It was very reasonable and I really had nothing to lose.

It is so good I think that ASUS should issue it as standard with the Transformer (instead of the flimsy USB adapter) and include a straightforward USB to computer connector also.

I would definitely recommend this EasyAcc adapter and this seller: it was delivered extremely quickly, well packaged and efficiently. The EasyAcc is not expensive but certainly charges the Transformer quickly and is trouble free.
on 15 March 2016
Notoriously difficult to get a spare charger for the Asus. No one was producing them and my official charger that came with the tablet broke. Lucily i managed to find this and brought it. It worked perfectly. It's put me off purchasing anything from Asus again, simply because they opted for their own charger and then made it impossible for any body else to manufacture one.
on 17 December 2012
The family bought my husband an ASUS EEE Transformer for Christmas last year. Initially he loved it etc. As the year went on I kept being told that it wouldn't charge, it would turn on etc. And every now and then, we would twiddle the cables etc and it would be fine for a while longer. This happened again, just after the EEE Transformer ran out of warranty. Luckily, reading all the reviews I could, I found this AC charger. It has saved my life, and made my husband very happy. It charges quick!! Wonderful! And it really does fit!
on 17 October 2013
I have been looking for another charger for my Transformer Prime for a while and ended up getting this one, it works perfectly, the plug is a nice snug fit in both the keyboard dock and the tablet and charges just fine. The charger is worthy of 5 stars but as the lead is hardwired rather than the USB type I am docking it one star. Some people have been complaining about the length of the lead, I have no issues with this, I've just measured it and it is 1.57metres.