on 3 July 2015
Not good! I ordered size 12/14 and it would fit a child! Sadly on the good reviews I ordered two more! I won't even open the package- it'll go straight in the bin! Would return but not worth the postage cost.
N.B. On receiving the second order I changed my mind and opened them and found that they did fit better .
I emailed the supplier as to ask how the same sizes could vary so much, this was their reply-

'Hi there
Unfortunately its a case of being from different suppliers, the reason for that is sometimes we sell out in a certain colour with one supplier so have to use another and i can be a case that they use a different standard to produce theres.'
I have pasted this from their email. Yes they're very cheap and yes you get what you pay.The declaration on their invoice states '..if there are any problems with the item or you leaving us negative feedback please do not hesitate to contact us via email and we will have this rectified for you.' I wasn't offered any rectification . Whilst I appreciate I chose not to keep the first one and so can't return it, from other reviews it's clear this is not a new problem. Maybe they should check the standards of their alternative supplier?
on 12 January 2016
I ordered the shrug ,when it came I could see it was going to be too small .
,I did try to get it on but it wouldn't go round me ,I am a size 20 ,and this was supposed to be 20 /22 ,not only was it too small ,there were several loose ends hanging from the garment ,in fact it was a terrible garment ,I have sent it back ,but it cost me almost what id paid for the shrug ,to return it .
on 17 June 2015
This is the worst purchase from Amazon that I have made. I cancelled the order with the company the day before it was dispatched, but they still sent it. For all those that want to order you don't need to size up, I did as other people said and it was far too big. This garment looks cheap and I wouldn't want to wear it with my jeans, let alone a nice dress. I guess you get what you pay for, bitterly disappointed and will not order clothes from Amazon again.
on 11 August 2016
Not as described. I ordered a size 12-14, the shrug is far to small, more for a small child. The quality is very poor too, shedding bits everywhere.
Very disappointed. I would advise against buying this item.
on 28 July 2016
The one I received is not a shrug but a full length cardigan resting on hips, just without buttons. Looks nothing like on the model. Very displeased (although the quality of material seems better than a year ago... Still... It was supposed to be a shrug, not a cardigan!)
on 14 April 2017
Ordered a 12/14 for my mum, who wears a 38" bra. It was quite small, so better fitted me (size 10, 34" bra). Ordered a size larger and ended up with a full length cardigan that looks nothing like the original picture. Wtf.
on 2 April 2012
I bought this bolero for a wedding as i thought it might give a classy touch to my band new sparkly dress. The detail is gorgeous and i was given nothing but great comments about it all night! Fantastic buy, so happy with it :)
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 June 2016
I ordered a size 20/22 as I read that it came up small, I think there is only one size ( 8-22) as this item could never fit a person over size 10, I don't believe they have different sizes even though there is a drop down with different sizes on it, unfortunately I opened it and threw away the packaging so cant return it, but it would cost me more than the item was to do so anyway, I ordered it in Black as well but don't hole up much hope that when it arrives it will fit at all.
on 30 April 2012
I bought this product in 2 different colours, lovely item, would recommend as a cover up/shrug. Very good value items. Arrived early, would buy from this seller again.
on 18 April 2017
I ordered a size larger than I thought I would need after reading some of the reviews and when it arrived I was a bit surprised to see that it was still on the small size. Saying that it is a nice little shrug. Seems to made ok (haven't washed or worn it yet) and very good value for the money. I would probably buy again in a different colour if I needed one but order 2 sizes larger!