on 6 June 2014
Our daughter often plays this and every time i try to get a shot to hear Smoky water she nabs it from me. She uses this along with other tunes as this seems to record and play back sounds.
2 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2014
Dificult to operate this. Particularly to get started.Limited appeal after 10 minutes.Boring after this On your nerves thereafter. Begin to hate after an hour.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2014
cool
One person found this helpful
on 17 July 2013
Enjoyable! I downloaded it first to my IPAD and when I found it in amazon apps, I also downloaded it for my Kindle Fire HD.

I feel young!

I surely bet that all who download this apps will have happy hours. However, its noted that the cat is smarter than the parrot. Try downloading it yourself and you will understand why I said the cat is smarter than the parrot in lots of ways.

Join the crowd!
11 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2013
My son loves this little character and finds it hilarious as do I. Very cute and funny and happy with my purchase.
28 people found this helpful
on 26 September 2013
This parrot is great fun, love the way the cheeky chap throws stuff out of the sink and throwing tomatoes at him is sadistically satisfying!
10 people found this helpful
on 3 April 2013
My son and I love this app. Brilliant ideas in one small app. We just can't stop laughing. Highly recommend
23 people found this helpful
on 31 May 2013
This is a lovely application and very amusing. You chat to the Parrot and he tries to repeat what you have said. Love this cheeky chappie and would recommend to anyone. 5*
13 people found this helpful
on 13 March 2013
One of a great series of apps, Kids love it. Me too. Well worth the small price. Video record good.
27 people found this helpful
on 27 February 2013
my 2 year old grandson loves this, he sits there playing with this for hours, he can`t stop laughing.my other grandkids try to get it off him.
24 people found this helpful