Customer reviews

on 18 March 2013
I love this scarf and the colours are beautiful. It is a really decent size and you could wear as a sarong if you wanted to. It arrived in super quick time and was packaged really well if you wanted to send it to someone as a gift. All in all, really pleased and a good price.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 6 January 2015
nice
on 25 March 2015
arrived really quick and beautiful item
on 11 March 2013
My scarf came really quickly and well presented. The scarf is beautiful, the picture does not do it justice. I was amazed at the quality of the scarf and the price. Really pleased. :)
on 7 June 2013
Beautiful Scarves ..... amazing value for money! I particular love the fact that they're long and therefore very versatile. They were shipped immediately and professionally .... I fully recommend.
on 14 November 2013
very pretty nice and big if you are bit self concious of being in a swimsuit washes nice would recommend to any one
on 9 November 2012
I received my 3 scarfs the day after I ordered them and they arrived beautifully wrapped and the scarfs looked even better than the pictures. Gorgeous fabric and the print is lovely. Really happy with the products and would highly recommend!
One person found this helpful
on 20 February 2013
Would recommend this scarf to anyone it defiantly value for money and I have received plenty of compliments about it.

See one answered question