on 10 May 2017
Don't get me wrong, this is a niftly little shelf, it looks good and holds exactly what I need to hold with no issues, but it does have some issues.

The glass attracts dust, a lot of it. This is expected as the product description mentions this.

Now to the cons;

1. The main one for me is the slots that the glass shelf goes into doesn't hold them perfectly in place, by that I mean, once it's slotted in, you can still move the shelf around with very little force, I would have thought it would be harder to do. If somone walks into it or somehting, it might even fall out and damage itself or the things it's holding. I think i'm being overly critical but it's still in the back of my head.

2. the plastic just seems very tacy, I was expecting a much more durable material. With this, you can't actually tell when looking at it, but I installed it so I know.

Conclusion
I would recommend getting a handy man or someone proficient in drilling into walls to get this shelf fitted. I looks nice but needs to be maintained. It is relatively cheap but that doesn't include the cost of getting it fitted. It is a good quality shelf but it could do with some fine tuning here and there.

I'd recommend it even with the cons.
on 4 August 2017
Quite flimsy but ok. Weight rating is conflicted. To make everything level it uses plates compressed between screws. The cable management edges are flexible but that makes them hard to align. Once assembled everything flexes while you set stuff up. I have three X 2 shelf units, 6 shelves total.

The box says holds 10kg, the product listing says one shelf holds 8kg. I don't know if this means 10kg total so 2kg on the remaining shelf??

My amp is over 9kg so I'm going for the optimistic interpretation.
on 2 October 2015
They're nice looking shelves for the money, and they fit with just 4 (deep) holes in the wall in a straight line.

The shelves themselves only have one quite weak central attachment, mainly they rely on gravity to keep them on the shelf holder - so don't have them where they're going to be nudged around. Also probably need to keep checking the shelf holders attachment to the vertical on the wall, as they're just held by how tightly they grip a plate behind - and if that loosens they could slip down.

The war story - the instructions say you will need an 8mm masonary drill bit to drill holes in the wall. Don't go and buy one (like we did!) before measuring the rawlplugs provided. Our Rawlplugs were 10mm across and so we needed to get a 10mm bit - after we'd extracted a very battered rawlplug from a much too tight hole.

Otherwise pretty straightforward.
on 19 December 2016
Shelves look good and easy to put together,, but the written instructions are very hard to read as the font is very tiny.. the plastic side attachments that hide the cables, are cheap and flimsy hard to attach properly and easily fall off..
They could do with a better Currier as they said the packed was delivered and was not,,, had a problem trying to sort that out... then when it was delivered it was to the wrong address and left outside..So 1 out of 5 for the delivery...they let the company down very badly
on 8 June 2017
Was really pleased with this shelf for first few months until one night I was in bed and all of a sudden it shattered/exploded sending glass flying around my room.
on 22 June 2017
What a great product. Well packaged. Easy to follow instructions. Looks great assembled and in place.
There was an adverse comment on previous reviews regards the glass shelf moving. Not the case in my experience. Adjust the shelf as per the instructions and it is firmly held.
Very well pleased with my shelf, looks good and hides the cables. Fantastic.
on 19 September 2016
Looks pretty good when installed but not of a fantastic quality. I bought a Vonhaus TV mount - it was excellent quality. Although this item is from the same company, it is not of the same quality. It is hard to get the glass shelves completely secure - they still move fairly easily when they should be more secure. Also, the heads of the supplied screws are very soft and easily rounded if you're not careful.

Does the job & for the price it's good.
on 12 January 2017
Really nice cosmetically, fully supportive shelf, solid fixings.
Two fiddly bits : firstly, the cable covers do not house the hdmi, cat6 ethernet and rf (aerial or satellite) cables easily as the slots through which the cables are meant to run are not large enough to support the level of flexibility of the appliance cables
secondly, it is relatively easy to accidentally tilt the shelf out of horizontal (which is always going to happen with glass fixings) but this can easily be tilted back to level again
Irrespective of these two negatives, this is a very very good, aesthetically pleasing and solid product
on 2 December 2014
This product is designed well and is easy to install for a person with basic DIY skills. The instructions are clear and once attached to the wall looks good. The shelf is a good size and can accomodate an XBox / Playstation easily, I used this product in my sons bedroom directly under a TV that is also attached to the wall and was an excellant space saving idea. One point to note when fixing the product to the wall if you are putting it directly below a TV, make sure you leave enough space between the bottom of the TV and the shelf to allow the shelf to slide up and down the guide to the desired height when a device is on the shelf. If you dont leave enough space you will not be able to slide the shelf up and down using its full adjustable range. As always with products that attach to the wall think about where the power cable and HDMI cables will go prior to fitting the product..
on 23 February 2017
WOW WOW WOW Im VERY impressed with this shelf! DO NOT go off the picture you see in the advert it looks much better in real life. It is a lovely shelf very strong and heavy with tempered glass. My projector will look great on this.

First class product AND first class delivery - arrived next day via courier!

Dont hesitate :)