on 15 February 2013
Bought two covers at the same time this gel cove and a leather wallet. The gel cover is very good but I tend to use the wallet as its a bit more rugged for going in my pocket and the stick my phone gets. Service was great and the product arrived well before the expected date. Probably more suit to a ladies handbag (sorry if that sounds sexist) than a mans pocket.
on 30 July 2017
Good.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 August 2012
I ordered the cover during the weekend and by Wednesday morning it was in my hands. Couldn't be happier! The case itself is lightweight yet sturdy enough that I feel comfortable that it will provide great protection for my new phone. All the port openings line up correctly and it just has a nice feel to it :)

It's advertised as 'smoke black' which is correct description as the cover itself is a very pale/translucent greyish colour (which I guess is smokey) but once you out your phone inside it then its a darker colour.

Overall, I'd rate this product a 5/5 for correct advertising, fast delivery and overall great quality for such a great price. If you want an affordable case for your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, this is the case for you!
on 20 November 2012
Nice sturdy case and looks good too. Only drawback is the access point for the 3.5mm jack, won't allow some plugs to fully insert. Ok for small headphone though. Also, the tightness of case makes the side volume control over sensitive.
on 14 December 2012
Pros
*The case is a good snug fit to the phone
*Looks and feels very high quality
*Offers great protection no matter what way your phone lands should you drop it
*Great Price
*Good selection of colours

Cons
*There is no indentation for the volume or power buttons on the side of the cover making them difficult to press
on 20 October 2012
Almost perfect. This case feels fine and is non slippy. It actually fits the phone fine. I have only rated 4 stars because I had trouble with the volume control on the side. I had trouble with accidently altering the volume before the case was fitted and with the case fitted it was happening nearly every time I touched the phone. The solution was easy as there was an already cutout outline on the case and with a sharp knife I cut round the outline to make an actual cutout and my problem has gone. This case is good.
on 23 May 2013
I've ordered 3 of these gel-type cases from Amazon, one of which, an S-Cover case, I bought in advance of buying the Ace 2, as I wanted to ensure protection as soon as I got it, which was last week, with the aim of buying a more "expensive," effort, at some stage.
I was pleased with the original case and bought a spare, which has yet to arrive.

I also plumped for this one, which arrived yesterday.

To be honest, I'm not as impressed as with the other cases I've bought.

But, for .99p not too much has been wasted, but if I'd payed the original £20, or so, I'd've sent it str8 back.

A number of people have mentioned "difficulty," with the power button and volume rocker..
For me, one of the things I least like about Samsung phones, particularly my last one, which was a Galaxy Mini, is that the two buttons are far too easily activated while holding the phone and it can be a nuisance having to continually change the volume after you've accidentally pressed it.

Unlike others, I've found that this case does nothing to address that problem, in fact, as soon as I picked it up, after putting it on, I managed to accidentally trigger the volume rocker.

The "S," type case I bought, actually does make it more difficult to trigger the buttons accidentally, for which, I'm very grateful ;O)

The other issue, for me, is the fact that this case, unlike the "S" type has the S.D. Card exposed.
As I only ever once removed the S.D. card, when it was in my Mini, I don't anticipate having to do so, too often with the Ace 2 either and if I did, removing the cover wouldn't be an issue, on occasion.
But the real issue, regarding leaving the S.D. card slot open is that, when I'm holding it, my hand automatically sits in that cavity, which some people might like, but which I found irritating within minutes.

So, unfortunatley, I've removed it and replaced the "S", case, which is far more grippy, more ergonomic, just as cheap and better designed IMO.

I'm still looking for the ultimate Ace 2 case, sadly, this isn't it. ;O(
on 11 January 2013
This cover fits the phone well but it made my volume buttons at the side of the phone very sensitive. The slightest bit of pressure would turn the volume right up or down. I made a few amendments with a hot poker and a steady hand but wouldn't suggest this fix to everyone.
on 5 April 2013
Protective cover for Galaxy Ace 2. I prefer gel covers over hard case types which I have found break (lugs snap off) when dropped. One downside is they feel quite sticky, they grip inside your pocket, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. I have dropped my old phone a few times and that has been well protected so I expect the same from this cover. This cover is a great fit, all buttons are accessible, and the phone is snug inside, unlike some reviews for other phone covers that I have read. Very pleased with my purchase, good speed of delivery.
on 15 December 2012
I had originally purchased a leather look flip cover for my phone but got fed up with it flapping around and it got in my way when speaking on phone so ordered the gel skin case and am very happy indeed! It fits snugly, with all relevant holes in the right places for charging, camera etc., I have even dropped my phone a couple of times and the case has protected it. The case was dispatched very quickly and arrived within a few days. All in all, very happy and satisfied with this purchase.