Size: 2.1oz|Change
Price:£5.10+ Free shipping

I will point out that if you have really hard skin on your feet this will not be an overnight sensation, so please don’t expect miracles. Of course if you don’t have much hard skin then the results will be that much faster. You will notice though as you apply this to the soles of your feet that they will feel a bit smoother and a bit greasy from the very beginning.

Palmer’s have been making products for I don’t know how many years now, and they have got a reputation for being effective, so this is a name that you can trust. This obviously contains the cocoa seed butter that is the best known ingredient of their products, but also you have mango seed butter and vitamin E included. Also there are other emollients/ moisturizers here as well. This is quite greasy so please wash your hands afterwards, and men don’t be put off by this, it doesn’t really smell that much, just a faint peppermint oil smell, so it is ideal for both sexes.

These are my tips for getting the best out of this product. Firstly remove as much hard skin as you can before using this, and then make sure your feet are thoroughly clean before application. As this is quite greasy I would recommend using just a smallish amount in the mornings before setting off to work, one because you don’t want anything really greasy slathering your feet, and also because let’s face it if like me you wake up in zombie mode anyway, and it takes some time to become fully awake. In the evenings though apply this more thickly, and wear some cotton socks, sports ankle socks are ideal here, as you don’t want the bedding to become greasy. All going well you should notice a dramatic difference in about a week to ten days, and then you may find that in the evenings you can get by with just a light application of this, just like the mornings.

As with any products of this description though, please remember that we are all slightly different, and what gives the best results to some, may make little or no difference to others, so please be prepared to keep that in mind. I am not too sure what can cause allergies in some with this, so below is a list of the ingredients.

Petrolatum
Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum)
Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina)
Isopropyl Myristate
Zea Mays (Corn) Oil
Beta Carotene (CI 40800)
Limonene
on 6 January 2015
Bought this as i have really dry feet, after trying other products i saw this and thought i would give it a go and i am glad i did it has helped my feet after only using it a few times they are now lovely and soft, came in the estimated time and was well packed.
VINE VOICEon 16 November 2015
I find this cream quite messy. It does not apply very well or soak in, taking a lot of rubbing before any of it is absorbed.

However it did moisturise a little bit when covered with cotton socks late at night, but due to the lack of absorbtion I can not recommend it for daytime use.
on 5 August 2016
A little goes a long way. Did the job but I'm not sure any better than any other specific foot cream I've used but was a good price and came fast and I do like cocoa butter. Skin felt softer afterwards but this was also following a soak, scrub and pumice stone. Took a bit of rubbing in but maybe I used too much which is why I've said a little goes a long way.
on 6 August 2015
Very, very greasy. Felt like I'd stuck my foot in a vat of lard. Didn't absorb into the skin very well, even when left on over night. Smelled lovely, but not for me. Others may get on with it differently.
on 3 September 2014
In my opinion this is the best foot cream on the market. It's wasn't until i wote my summer footwear that I realised how much I had neglected my feet. But used this daily for a week and they looked great in no time at all. Great price too for perfect results.
on 13 February 2013
Wow the best ever . I have the worst dry cracked skin on my feet then anyone . Iv tried ever foot cream butter etc out there and yes some do a good job but only whilst I'm rubbing it in . This butter looks like the consistency of Vaseline only it has mango butter in it as well as coco butter it's very thick . It glides on over the foot cracked skin and starts to sink in . I soon relies I will need 2 cotton socks as this is a treatment not a rub in cream . So I put my socks on . About an hour later I thought I would peep to see if the skin was softening . It was my cracked skin was like baby skin new again my hard skin a thing of the past . This is the best price anyone will pay for 100 per cent result. The best butter for your feet you will ever buy .
on 19 July 2013
Brilliant stuff. I`m on my feet for hours at a time and have been suffering with hard skin. I rub some in every night and am noticing a difference after only 3 days
on 9 February 2016
I am really glad I found this product. Foot Magis is a great product to deal with dry skin on feet. It also helped me a great deal when I had very sore feet from walking 10-15 mile every day in Rome, where it was very hot. Before I would go to sleep I would apply this over my feet and the next day I would be ready again for walking around the city. I am now using it on my elbows as well and it really helps!
on 20 January 2014
Well - I just love this product - the first time i used it the next morning there was a definite difference to my feet, so soft and smooth