on 28 August 2015
The discreet markings are very clever although hard to see! The cards are very flimsy and do not appear to be tapered, but overall good value.
on 9 May 2017
These cards are good fun, very easy to learn and simple tricks can be done quickly but will take time to master.
on 20 October 2013
well made . good instructions. I will need to practice a bit more to make the magic circle. Highly recommended .
on 5 September 2017
Not quite what I was looking for but it was o k I am still a learner
on 25 June 2014
These were brought for my grandson aged twelve.He just loved them,and was soon amazing friends and family with his tricks.
on 15 February 2013
i give the cards 9 out of 10. You can use them for magic but you won't be able to use them for all card games... but maybe some. Depends how far away your friends sit and how good your eyesight is.
on 12 September 2013
THE PICTURE OF THE SET IS NOT WHAT HAS BEEN SENT. IF I HAND KNOWN I WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE "PICTURE" IS CORRECT. DISAPPOINTED
on 20 February 2015
Very low quality. Cards are not plastic coated and don't slide well. But more importantly, after shuffling the cards just a couple of times some faces were teared. Avoid and buy a quality Bicycle deck for just a few pounds more, and it will give you more satisfaction and for longer.
on 21 January 2014
THESE ARE NOT TAPERED!!. not even 'slightly'
Disappointed as the reason I got these was for the taper. I thought the secret marking would be a bonus.
I suggest the seller updates the title and description - perhaps what is actually on the product would be a good start...
'Magic Secret Mark Cards'
Maybe they come in red or blue. Ones I received were blue. So I also suggest the seller writes this in the description too.
Very cheap so not the end of the world, but it's just a pain to have to order another product and wait longer.
on 18 May 2016
Ok...but I need my reading glasses on to spot the discreet markings....making it hard to fool my children and their friends, the taper is a bit more noticeable though and easier to perform tricks where selecting a car or two is one that I've mastered. My best trick so far though is 52 card pick up :)