on 28 October 2013
This is a very bright red in real life, and not quite as long as it seems in the picture, which I took as a plus as more of my outfit will be seen! The texture is soft and shiny, and the shedding that others have reported is easily solved by just opening a newspaper before you take it out of the packaging, then running your fingers gently through the wig until you have removed any loose hairs that have escaped the manufacturing process. For a cheap way to finish off a Halloween outfit, I can't imagine there is anything better out there. Delivery was also very quick, despite the estimate that came up on the site after the order was placed.
on 3 June 2014
This actually arrived early, so I'm very pleased, in good time for my fancy dress party. I thought it would be more orange but I'm pleased it's more of a bright red which is ace; I feel like Ariel in it- so fun! Amazing for the price. Doesn't seem to shed much so far, and lovely soft curls.
Definitely recommended!
One person found this helpful
on 24 May 2013
Really pleased with this item, perfect for what I wanted it for (devil fancy dress). Looks really good on & stays in place. I don't understand why people feel the need to moan about the quality...for just under £5 what do you expect? I think it's excellent value for money & there's such a thing as a brush should it get tangled. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this seller again, thanks.
on 5 April 2013
Bought this for a poison ivy costume. It really is a super wig. I love the colour - warning, it's extremely bright! If you are looking for a more natural 'red' then don't pick this, however for fancy dress this is absolutely brilliant. The hat part is well structured and comfortable, fits well on the head. Really good value and nice quality for the price.
on 8 August 2015
Perfect for what I needed! The wig is so shiny and such a vivid shade of red, I kind of wish it was my real hair. I'm very pleased with the product and can't wait to put it into action at the party it's destined for. Love, love, love it!
on 18 December 2013
This actually looked real. People thought id dyed my hair! haha. Although you can feel that it is synthetic its still pretty good. Gets very tangled though. After one night of using it for Halloween I don't know whether it will look as nice second time as its got a bit messy. But fun to wear! Very happy with it.
on 22 October 2013
This does the job fine, but nobody would ever believe it was real hair that had been dyed some wild colour. It does look synthetic, but realistically speaking that's all I expected at the price. It's great for fun fancy dress
on 19 October 2013
Ordered this for my daughter as part of her Halloween costume, specifically a red wig. And low and behold..... A brown wig turned up! Product ok but not what I ordered and was no use to me ! Disappointing
on 15 June 2015
Good item for price, no spaces in hair, good coverage. colour bright, quite glossy, good for parties.
on 21 March 2016
.Good value. and as thick as shown in the advertisement.

See one answered question