on 9 April 2017
I bought 3 of these now. I really like them but it can be fiddly to take out of USB port as so small. Also I keep in special tin so I don't lose them. They are very small but that's what I wanted. Just fiddly.
I really like this flash drive. It's normally left fitted in the car with music files on it, and is perfect for that task as it is small and well suited in appearance to the car interior. The read/write speeds are good compared to similar drives and it doesn't get hot in use, unlike another similar Sandisk USB drive that I use.
on 29 August 2017
I use it as the system storage drive in my unRAID server and it works a treat. Read/write speeds aren't critical in this application (as teh OS gets loaded to RAM at boot), so the small length is more important; being a short drive, it doesn't stick out far from the internal USB port, which means I can slide out the server's motherboard without it catching on anything and damaging the USB socket (which I'd previously done with a 'normal' length USB drive).
on 3 September 2017
Great transfer speeds, works in most products, but sadly not in my wife's Nissan. No reason behind it, but seems it's a common theme amongst SanDisk products. Never let me down before, quite disappointed.
on 3 September 2015
Great value for money but very very small.
Worry they will break easy.
Dont think they are made to be handled alot from one usb to another.
on 6 June 2017
Excellent and does the job. The second one I've purchased. They hold between one and two thousand songs to plug into my wife's and my cars' media centres. They don't stick out so they don't get knocked. An excellent piece of kit.
on 19 July 2017
It's very small! Purchased to unobtrusively provide music in the car, it does the job admirably. However, it has almost nothing to get hold of to pull it out of the USB slot in my Skoda Octavia. When I wanted to add more songs, I had to gently use a pair pliers, and am concerned I might break it.
on 14 August 2017
Got this to plug into my car's USB to play music.

I have a few of these in various sizes - I like that they're so small and unobtrusive. Had no reliability problems either.
on 11 September 2017
Just what I wanted, a small USB memory stick to hold my music for use in my car which wouldn't stick out and get in the way of cubby hole space. Works a treat in my 2015 Hyundai i30.
on 1 June 2017
Needed it for the car where space is limited, works ok but i would advise threading some line/cord through the eyelet as it is really difficult to remove due to its size.