Customer reviews

I love Glee music.
on 2 May 2017
Well worth the money- 5*
on 17 July 2012
Excellent! the glee team are amazing as per usual, this album does not disappoint. Glee enthusiasts will enjoy this album.
on 20 May 2012
Some good songs, no bad songs ... but none that really grab me either. Was a little disappointed - still a good album and it has grown on me, but I was given this one and Glee 7 at the same time and I much prefer number 7.
on 20 May 2012
I love Glee so much but found this album a real disappointment. It started well then went downhill. There were many better songs in Series 3 that I had hoped to find on this album. This is the first time I've not been playing a Glee album to death!
on 28 May 2012
I love Glee but this album isn't what i expected at all since all the others are fab. I was dissappointed that there wasn't any Whitney songs on it and it would have been nice to hear more upbeat music, like Flashdance, Mean, Rio, the songs from the 70's disco music episode. Its a good job i have kept the episodes on my sky planner. Lets hope they do another album with all the other songs on it. Still like it but not as good as all the others.
on 16 June 2013
bought for my wifes' birthday worst thing i ever bought now i have to listen to her singing all the time she thinks its wonderful
on 6 December 2012
This album has a great song list, I would recommend it to any fan of glee. It is brilliant, can't wait for the next album.
A fantastic selection of songs from the end of Season 3 of Glee. I've rated every single Glee CD I've purchased with 5 stars - aside from the original versions/artists these soundtracks are just brilliant!! I love all the music very much and am looking forward to the Season 5 albums.
on 28 December 2012
Great album containing all recent seasons classics. Easy listening. Love the Glee twist on well known songs. If you like Glee it's a must have