on 29 April 2018
Love this game. First played it a few years ago an cell in love with it. Then I lost it an couldn't get it on my last device then when I upgrAded I couldn't find it. Then get Preston it turns up on amazon. I was elated to say the least. I have played it twice since and am now on azada 2 and am thrilled to sT it is every bit as good as this one. Full of great puzzles. With a background story that follows on. With little extras in there too. If you like mind puzzles or just puzzles in general you will love this. Give it a try you won't be disappointed. You may get a little frustrated with when doing odd puzzle trying to work then out. But you don't want anything too easy or whats the point. In general just a fantastic game great graphics an full of puzzles.
on 28 December 2015
This was very good - different enough to keep me interested. I played it twice - the first time, a year or so ago, I found it so difficult I ran out of time and orbs to skip the games (I really hate the one where you spin coloured blocks across a board into their little boxes because I'm rubbish at it). Once you've run out of time and orbs you've had it. I've just played it again and really enjoyed it. Some of the games are straightforward and easy, but the ones in rooms you had to think about and I did enjoy that - it's different to the usual hidden objects or ridiculously easy games you have to solve in a lot of games around.
One real frustration is that sometimes you have to be very precise when you tap the screen, and neither my finger or my stylus were precise enough to stop me getting time penalties sometimes, which was annoying.
I did enjoy this and will very likely play it again at some point.
on 31 July 2013
This game is ridiculously frustrating! Gameplay would be good, as puzzles are challenging, if you weren't so worried about not being able to progress ALL of the time! I'm not bad at logic puzzles, and with some luck I think, have managed to get to chapter 9. But now it's clear that there is a glitch as I am on the easiest puzzle of the lot where multiple walkthroughs are available online, so I'd know if I was going wrong - but I'm not this time! So now I'm stuck and unable to finish the game, which is incredibly annoying, and is pointless to me. So it gets a 1 star because it's made me angry and is useless. Don't buy it.

If the glitch gets fixed, I'll 're-rate at 3 stars, purely for the frustration this game causes, and its not enjoyable.

Also, increase the magic orbs because you are just playing and waiting for the moment when you can't complete a level and can't skip it, which means gameplay is over right there. Incredibly disappointing and annoying. Not happy.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 April 2015
Loved this. Quite a simplistic idea but lots of different little puzzles, for which you have limited magical orbs if you want to skip. This made me awesomely good at some puzzles which I had always skipped in other games (Sliders for instance). It's one of those rare games which I will keep on the Kindle despite the rubbish memory on the original Fire. Easy to dip in and out of if you fancy a five minute challenge, or just sit and play it through for hours. I've not got bored yet. The other one I keep permanently on my device is Emerland Solitaire, great if you like story themed card games.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 July 2013
I love Big Fish games. I wish they would put their Super Granny games on tablet too. But if you like puzzles and finding hidden clues this game is for you. I was relieved to see it is compatible with Samsung Galaxy.
Playing with music off and wi-fi off to save battery. The graphics are good on the Samsung.
I am only at level 2 as I just installed, but I thought it was pretty good. Some of the clues could be better explained but then again, the goal of the game is to have you think...

Get Azada, you will find it a good game. And it is free today.
3 people found this helpful
on 13 August 2013
Overall I really enjoyed this game, the story gripped me though it wasn't very deep and the variety of puzzles kept me playing. However some of the puzzles got dull like the number one and the butterfly one, if these had been changed up slightly they could have been much better. The picture clue puzzles and the one where you turned blocks to get the colour blocks into the right areas were downright annoying. For the latter the controls for the kindle fire were hit and miss at times and this puzzle was all about control, I played it twice then skipped it every time. For the clue pictures some were better than others. I got that you were meant to figure out what to do but it was way too vague at times and when you did understand you'd be doing what it wanted but not in the RIGHT way which meant I wasted a lot of time...
To end on a good note, it's well worth buying and I look forward to Azada 2.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 October 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this game, yes the puzels were repeated now and again but thet got progressively harder. The hidden objects game had a purpose, find the objects AND solve the puzzle! Not that hard did you say? No! Not untill you make a mistake and the anti-tamper spell kicks in and takes a minut off your time, not a problem untill you can't solve it and have to start the chapter again!! There is a clue button, that takes two minutes off your time. There is also a skip it option, I have to admit I could not do a certain (rotating) puzzel so mine got used on that ... yes I cheated, sorry.
I am looking forward to the next one ..
on 10 August 2013
This is one of the best puzzle games I've downloaded in a while. It's a bit like the Professor Layton games on the DS but without nearly as much reading and wandering around. There isn't quite as much variety of puzzle types as Prof Layton but for the price I paid (free) you really can't grumble. It's a bit tricky to play on my small phone and I think it would be better on a tablet but that's really my only complaint. The best thing for me is that you can just crack on with solving the puzzles. You don't have to read a small novel in between each one. There is a story to it and there is some reading to do, but only at the end of each stage of around 8 puzzles. As I said, I got it when it was free app of the day but I'd happily pay the full price for it.
on 6 September 2013
I am a great fan of big fish games normally, but this has proved disappointing in the fact that there is not much of a story but more a series of puzzles, some of which are difficult to understand. As a reviewer has already mentioned, one puzzle after another can rather boring without any real point to it. Also on reading reviews in the past, some people obviously don't read the blurbs on these games properly, where it states quite clearly you pay extra to have the full game.
One person found this helpful
on 1 August 2013
Some of the games were quite fun but there came a point where others got downright tedious. Not great for playing on a small screen as a lot of objects are difficult to pick up or use the way you intended to, so I imagine it's less frustrating on a Kindle or suchlike. The adventure games (in a room, have to find objects and work out what to do with them) were particularly annoying as the whole point is to use logical thought processes yet the things you end up having to do are ironically illogical. I had to use a walkthrough for some of those. I finished it as I'm not a quitter, but I doubt I'd play it again.