Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now

on 1 July 2012
Im struggling to comprehend why a few people have given these only one star.I have put screen protectors on psps,nds,various phones etc.I found these are the best I have used so far.You only get air bubbles that you carnt smooth out if there is a spec of dust or a tiny amount of grease from finger on phone.The best way of applying these.
Buy some quick evapourating screen cleaner(spray).Use with a microfibre cloth to clean screen (wait till dry and buff with clean microfibre cloth.).Take off protective plastic on side 1 and discard.Line up the protector with the home button..Use a piece of cardboard smooth the protector down.Dont remove side 2 till you have got rid of bubbles.Any bubbles that you carnt remove lift up the protector with tab. use cloth to remove spec of dust on phone.Dont touch the bare side 1, with cloth or finger.When fitted .. carefully pull side 2 tab down, peeling off protective side 2 film,discard. (dont yank it or itll break off the tab).smooth down with microfibre cloth and your done.
Ive done two SS3 no probs and no faults.
It is a screen protector(covers the entire screen and about 2mm of the border plus around sensors and buttons.) and is not designed to cover the entire phone!!!!!.It doesnt come off at all.PS i have nothing to do with company,I get fed up with people moaning when they obviously have made a mistake then blame the product.See the many other good reviews.
88 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Simply the BEST Screen Protectors on the market, ever made for Samsung Galaxy S3.

They go on easy and come of easy, when you want them to come of that is without a mess.

I must say I have tried most of the Screen Protectors on Amazon and for value for money, 'these come out tops'.

Yes! its true they leave a 1mm border around the edge of the screen, and I prefer this than the Screen Protectors that are spot on or have a 1mm over which you then have to cut.

You need the lea-way these Screen Protectors give so you can put them on quickly without fuss. and no mess.

There is a 'different brand' that costs £8 for 2 Screen Protectors, they are very good, but people cannot afford £8 ON 2 Screen Protectors.

These 'Mofred' Protectors are also *Excellent*, and they are untouchable by any other brand on value, for the asking price for a 12 Pack!.

Mofred make it easy to apply, and remove any bubbles with the included soft wipe.

Also makes your finger's glide smoothly over the screen much, much, easier than before.

Thanks for reading. (PS). New* Mofred* Protectors are also a much better fit.

I must say, there is no loss of clarity, 'Diamond clear', and the current Price is an absolute Bargain.! "Try Em' & See"...
on 1 October 2012
Giving just 3 stars for these when they do the job and are so cheap may seem a little mean but, having only just fitted the screen protector, I'd make the following observations:

- It was quite easy to fit without getting dust etc under it. Where I did get a couple of specs of dust, I was able to use the clear cover that you peel of the screen protector to lift the screen protector itself back off the phone, used a bit of the packaging to remove the dust spec and then reapplied. It took me a few goes, but I'm pleased with the final result.
- Lining the cover up from top to bottom was tricky - again, it took a few goes. Patience is key!
-Quality is ok, but the these don't quite cover to the side of the phone, and the home button is not 'cut out' but, instead, the cover wraps half way down past it (but nit underneath it. The result is that the screen cover is more visible than I'd like it, and I am bothered by the relatively large gap around the screen. It's certainly not 'edge to edge'.
- Finally, the edge at the side of the phone is not adhering properly. This may be due to reapplying a few times (and I've only used one of the ten), but I'm worried it will start lifting in the near future. This is in comparison to the 'official' screen protector on my Galaxy S2 which is still in place after 18 months.

I'm guessing I may well be replacing this in the near future - the fact that you're provided with ten in itself suggests to me that the supplier doesn't expect the protector to last.
on 1 July 2012
These are perfect and very very easy to put on. As long as your screen is cleaned with the cloth provided you will have NO bubbles. For the price, bargain!
on 24 March 2016
Must be getting better at applying these. Replaced a 3 year old protector (looking a bit scratched) on an S3 easily. Used the supplied (tiny) cloth to clean the glass after removing the old one and applied the new one first time, correctly positioned and without bubbles! At £1.99 delivered, you can't go wrong, and I've got 5 left over. :)
on 27 July 2012
From what others have said I fully understand where they're coming from, the protectors are very small, but that's because they only cover the part of the screen where you actually look at the display, the border around the edge of the screen doesn't get covered.

The good points of it though is realistically, that IS the only part of the screen which needs covering, so in that respect it's fine, obviously being a little larger would have been better, but for something so cheap you don't really expect it. Application was extremely easy, I did it with my first screen proector, no bubbles, no nothing. So the other 9 are being kept as spares. Another great thing about it is that I had a tiny scratch on my screen, and since applying the screen protector, the scratch is invisible (This is coming from someone who's very picky about screens being pristine with no dead pixels, no discolouration and no scratches), you can imagine how devastated I was when I noticed it had a really feint scratch on it, but this how made it vanish so I am very happy with the purchase.

Overall I give it 4 stars, easy application, works as intended and made the scratch on my screen vanish, it would have been 5 if the screen protector was a little larger and covered the whole front face of the phone, but it still covers where it needs to which is all that really matters.
on 17 November 2013
Very good quality and cannot fault it at all. Air bubbles are very easy to remove. If you follow the application instructions you cannot go wrong. I am really impressed. Five months since purchasing my phone I am still using the 1st screen protector off 12.
on 17 September 2013
These screen protectors are so worth it for the price, and it does the same job as the expensive ones. The fitting is almost perfect and they stick on perfectly with out any bubbles if you apply it correctly, I recommend these to anyone, hope this review is helpful
on 26 August 2015
These screen covers are well made, good quality and last for ages. They are easy to put on, no problems with bubbles. Any small bubbles are easily removed with the small card provided. I hadn't quite realised that I'd had my existing cover on for so long but when I replaced it with the new one it made a substantial difference. Looks like a new screen! I'd certainly recommend this product.
on 11 May 2013
Reading about having to "do it" in the bathroom with a steaming shower on the go made me very nervous. Given that these screen protectors are so cheap I decided to do it the easiest way for me and not to be too fussy.

I used my kitchen worktop with the extractor fan on. Switched off the phone. First cleaned the mucky screen (hand cream and hot flushes) with a J-cloth dampened with tap water, then dried it with a clean towel, then rubbed it over with the little cloth supplied in the kit. It looked pretty clean and dust-free at that stage.

Peeled off the appropriate sheet and sort-of lined up the protector just above the surface of the glass to get my bearings, then started applying the protector from the bottom of the screen upwards, using a credit card all the way. I had to restart completely once and to peel back a bit a few times along the way, as I saw bubbles appear. I've ended up with a *tiny* bubble about one-third of the way up the screen and a slim tear-drop-shaped one in the top right corner. "Sod it" I said, "that'll do". Now the ice is broken I won't sweat over doing it again when necessary, they're cheap enough.

I swear I can't see a single flaw when the screen is on, and the screen is just as responsive as when naked.

I am so pleased, now I don't have to use a flip-cover or sleeve, I'm using a £4 Belkin TPU case that fits the back and sides only and the screen is immediately accessible without obstacles.

5 stars have been awarded because any lack of total perfection in these screen protectors is made up for by the relative ease of application and the price.