Arrived quicker than expected. Some of the lyrics are explicit as already mentioned in the listin, so no surprises there. My daughter is only 11 but she loves this group. Yep sone peopke may think I am an irresponsible parent due to the lyrics but to be fair she knows what she is and isn't allowed to say. It was bought for her birthday she was o er tje moon. Excellent.
on 9 September 2012
This album is by far the best album Maroon 5 have done up to date. It has a potent mix of slow and upbeat tracks and that's exactly what a successful album needs and this is exactly what it delivered.
If you buy this album you will definitely have the songs you fall in love with, personally my favourites are 'Daylight', 'The Man Who Never Lied', 'Love Somebody', 'Fortune Teller' and 'Lucky Strike'. They're all songs what you can chill and listen to and they're not to slow and boring and that's what I love about them.
The funky album cover also adds to the excitement and fun of the album. The colours are very vibrant and groovy. What's good and different to any other recent album what's came out. If you've listened and loved Maroon 5's previous albums, you will definitely love this album. So buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 5 February 2018
As decribed
on 9 April 2018
great
on 5 June 2018
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 22 June 2014
if you like maroon 5, you will not be disappointed... really good from start to finish there is not a bad track on this. mind you.. mine has disappeared...none
of the kids know where but no doubt will find in one of their bedrooms at some stage!
on 26 February 2013
I bought this for my mum for Christmas as we've always supported and bought Maroon 5's album as we felt that before recently, that they were really underrated. This album is excellent, especially once you've gave it a few listens and Maroon 5 can't put a foot wrong with their singles lately.
on 2 March 2013
I have to say that reading other reviews I was little unsure whether to buy as Songs About Jane is one of my fav albums. Maroon 5 are more poppy now than they were, but I still love the special edition and most of the songs on there. If you love Maroon 5, give it a go
on 9 July 2017
Works fine
on 9 January 2015
A great album. Don't like all the songs, not a fan of slow stuff, but the ones I do like I like a lot. Great price for some cracking tracks. If you like this then you will love V.