on 31 March 2014
When my favourite mouse mat which had a beautiful photo of an eagle owl, went to mouse mat heaven, I replaced it with an extremely boring one that I purchased in a shop. I recently purchased a new lap top and as I prefer to use a mouse I thought I would compliment it with a decent mouse mat. This one is exactly as described : thick; premium quality rubber, with a very beautiful photo of a Siberian tiger. I love it and would recommend it to all those who still use a mouse and appreciate great photography. It feels very durable and should last a long time, possibly , longer than the laptop !
on 13 May 2017
Best mouse mat ever. It stays exactly where it is placed (you'd have to push it to make it move at all), looks great & works beautifully smoothly with an Apple mouse. It smells very rubbery at present but I'm sure that the smell will go with time.
on 19 March 2017
Really beautiful and such wonderful colour. Makes me smile every time I look at it.
on 1 May 2017
A good quality mouse mat. Looks great next to my computer.
on 12 July 2015
good quality mat with lovely pictures. These are "cloth" like covers on top not hard plastic and just what I was looking for. Enormous selection of pictures to chose from.
on 24 March 2017
vfm
on 14 October 2016
Good thick mat, sharp image.
Very good quality product and fast delivery. Very happy*****
on 3 August 2017
It was a wee gift for my lovely husband and he really loved it. Always appreciate your swift service
and we will be back for more "stuff".Thanks a bunch.Lan
on 26 August 2016
thanks for this l really loved the picture.