on 22 June 2016
My dog was given 6 weeks to live due to serious pancreatitis. After being on these great little tablets she has lived another year and just celebrated her 13 the birthday. Great item highly recommended
on 7 December 2017
My dog has continually been “off”, on average 1 day every week. Lately he had slowed down which I put down to getting older ( he’s 7) He’s not a scavenger so I know exactly what he eats. His tummy would grumble loudly when at times he in himself didn’t appear to be “off”. Then just before I purchased these, he was really quite poorly & ate nothing for about 5 days- I was really worried for him. Since then & my purchase he’s been a much happier dog altogether. I know it’s still early days but no off days either. He’s got back to his old self - like he’s found a renewed energy. I know these won’t work in every case but I feel that they are the correct remedy for my dogs problem which seem to be digestive. Highly recommended & no more grumbling tummy either- just think he was suffering far more than we knew which possibly made him tired which is maybe why he slowed down.
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 January 2018
I cannot believe this product works. I have a dog who's anal glands needs regular emptying - every 6 to 7 weeks. The vet suggested using this product which is made to aid digestive health but people had reported to her that there were improvements to their dogs anal gland problems. I was very sceptical initially as this is essentially the dog version of Yakult / Actimel which did not really help me so I was unsure if this product which works on the same principal would work on my dog. I am shocked, but delighted to say that her stools are larger, more solid and have helped her anal gland problems. Having larger and harder stools enables the anal glands to empty fully themselves without the vet having to do this so often. These have also made my dogs breath smell a bit better and she is noticeably less windy too! Also another point to mention is that Amazon are a third cheaper than my vets (at time of writing).

I cannot recommend this product enough.
on 5 June 2015
My dog had terrible colitis until a long course of these tablets improved his condition considerably. He takes them readily.
on 1 April 2018
My lab eats everything, literally. After eating chicken poo he was ill and needed the vets. Once he was well I decided to give him these each day. Touch wood he’s not been ill since taking these despite eating wet wipes, 3 pairs of knickers and a plastic bag. He’s a nightmare for eating stuff he shouldn’t. I’ve now got this on a subscribe and save. It cost me £180 at the vet with the chicken poo so these are worth it if it helps build up the good bugs in his tummy to fight any nasties with.
on 28 April 2016
I can't recommend these highly enough. My puppy suffered from repeated colitis and gastric upsets for months and she still gets it every now and then. I found that giving her these probiotics really regulated her tummy and digestion and they have been a life saver for me. I gave them to her every day for a few months. Now and when she has a bad tummy I give them to her for a week or so and they to really help her to get better quickly.
on 31 July 2017
My dog suffers occasionally from a very squeaky tummy and runny bottom first thing in the morning. Bought these to see if it would help .... He hasn't had any squeaky tummys since I started including the YuDIGEST but he has had a few days where he is not very hungry ( extremely unusual as normally he inhales his food) and his poops are a bit runny.
I'm not sure if the YuDIGEST is making any particular difference but will finish this pack (2 months) and see how he goes.
on 3 January 2018
Seems to do the trick for helping my dogs keep their motions firm.

They seem to not understand that its a 'medicine' because they line up to be 'dosed' at bedtime and take the tablets like treats (which is a lot easier than having to fight to make them take them!)

A valued supplement to their diet that has delivered on its promises.
on 13 January 2017
My boxer dog, now 8, had suffered from bouts of diarrhoea (one every 2/3 weeks, like clockwork) for several years, but was otherwise very fit and active. My vet suggested giving him yoghurt every day, which I did, but this made no difference. I decided to try the YuDigest tabs and have been giving him two a day - one before each meal...No more diarrhoea for nearly three months now, and firm, healthy-looking stools, besides which he is more vigorous and has a sheen on his coat - clearly, the probiotic is enabling him to derive more benefit from his food. An amazing product, not cheap, but well worth the price, given how effective it is.
on 12 March 2017
I have found YuDigest to be a great element in helping to treat my dog who suffers from colitis. The incidents can often be averted. My other dog also takes these pills because she eats anything, and these pills help keep her digestive system more normal.