Style: Citrus Zest|Change

on 15 May 2015
These are a live saver for a single girl living in a small flat who dreads cleaning up the inevitable mess she makes.

Having gone from living the life of carpeted floors in my family home to "roughing it out" on my own in east London, cleaning (fake) hardwood floors has nearly done me in. "How much dirt can a carpet-less floor possibly attract" you might ask? Well let me tell you. A lot. It attracts everything. Coffee granules fly everywhere, it attracts dust like a fly to a venus fly trap, and the hair!!! Oh so much hair! It looks like the cat moulted 4 or 5 times in the course of 2 weeks. And I don't even have a cat. Don't even ask me where the hair is coming from.

So instead of buying a vacumn for such a small place and increasing the electricity bill, these little sheets do the trick. I attach them to the end of my swiffer mop, and all is well. I love the scrubbing function on the mop and the solution on the bad makes cleaning easy. It also leaves a fresh apple scent behind, which would remind me of a childhood filled with homemade apple pie-if--actually, I ever HAD a childhood filled with apple pies. Alas, I didn't. But I digress.

The point is, these are simple, fresh, strong, easy to use and frankly fun wipes to do your dirty wor--I mean clean up your dirty work with ;)
on 5 March 2017
I really like this product. They clean the surfaces well, and the smell is great
on 22 March 2017
Thank you so much.
on 12 June 2017
Big wipes. Good.
on 12 February 2014
I often use these wipes on my kitchen floor. They are tough & do a good job of cleaning up. The fragrance is pleasant & clean & no smears are left on floor after use.
on 21 March 2017
Great product
on 20 April 2017
Very useful for cleaning floor. Seller sent with no delays.
on 21 May 2017
Good, strong wipes with a fresh clean smell
Style: Green Apple|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My wife swears by floor wipes, which have now consigned the mop and bucket to the under stairs cupboard only emerging once in a while to give the floor a bit of extra attention. We normally use a supermarket own brand product, which is cheaper than the branded versions.

Now, my wife is a fastidious clean up behind you, eat your meal jump up and wash up, drop a crumb on the carpet get the hoover out, wipe the children's hands, clean their mouths immediately, have you wiped the shower, is that dust I see? can't you put that in the bin? have you forgotten where the bin is? kind of person.

I am the opposite, a total slob which leads to occasional conflict.

So these floor wipes take the effort out of cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, toilets and en-suite bathrooms floors and that's why I really like them. Less effort needed, more time reclining on the sofa.

They clean as well as any comparable product and leave a nice fresh smell.

However, if they were really much better than the supermarket own brand products we would have a stock of them, courtesy of my wife, under the sink. A floor wipe is a floor wipe at the end of the day and in this day and age extra cost has to bring bigger benefits.

At this price for a pack of three as good if not better value than the own brands.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 January 2014
Style: Green Apple|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Must admit I can't fathom this product's raison d'être. It is not very good at cleaning my stainless steel sink unit - a squirt of washing-up liquid and a damp rag is more effective. It's hopeless on my rough vinyl kitchen floor.

The pack itself is difficult to use. Scissors to open the top but no means of closure although the tissues don't dry-out. I suspect their best use is on perfectly smooth shiny plastic surfaces, maybe vinyl floor tiles?

They are no more than enlarged versions of finger wipes you get on `planes and trains.