on 25 May 2015
I absolutely love the smell of this Dettol cleaner. I use it all the time for all surfaces, kitchen and bathroom. My surfaces are always so fresh and clean; I can definitely notice the difference when I run out and I've had to use something else.
on 29 May 2015
great
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 20 November 2014
We bought this recently as a multi purpose disinfectant to use in the kitchen and bathroom.

It has a fairly mild, pleasant and refreshing smell and absorbs very well into a wide range of cleaning cloths and disposable kitchen towels.

In the kitchen we use it on all the bench-tops, wooden chopping board, sink, window sills, cooker hob, oven and microwave whilst we use it in the bathroom on the bath and sink.

It cleans things very well indeed and there are no traces of chemical residue or bleach-y smell left behind like you get with some cleaners.

We have nearly finished the bottle and we liked it enough to want to buy it again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 16 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I haven't been able to verify the claims that it kills such a high percentage of germs, I would need a lab for that. However, it does clean surfaces and leaves a nice, but not overpowering smell. In this day and age life is all about cost, saving money and getting the best value.

However my wife who is a long time user of the original Dettol Surface Cleaner wonders why they have to put a smell to it. The original is low on odour, this one is not. My wife has strong opinions on this kind of thing and in her words, "so long as Dettol produce both the original formula and the new pongy formula then that's fine, people who don't want the smell can keep with what they know and those that want a pong can buy this."

One reason why she no longer uses Persil non-bio is because they changed the formula and added a smell to it. She did write to them but they didn't bother to reply so now we are a Fairy family.
on 5 January 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I use this on my wooden chopping board, quickly and effortlessly - I can spray this on with confidence to clean the board without having to rinse it off.

The smell is subtle and it dissipates after a few minutes, anyway. I kind of prefer this to the regular Dettol spray, as that sometimes feels like spraying water.

Stuff is clean after it dries off. I don't have access to a lab so can't test its germ killing prowess. It is a trusted name, and I haven't been ill.
VINE VOICEon 5 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Quite like the large bottle particularly as I seem to go through surface cleaners fairly rapidly. This one has a good quality spray head, bulky and a bit heavy duty so feels more reliable than cheaper brands. The smell is fine, it isn't an obvious lime/mint smell but it isn't horrible. The smell is fairly faint and does not last a long time. As already identified by other reviewers, can be used on a variety of surfaces but it isn't a grease cutter so cannot remove the typical kitchen grease with ease...try something tougher and more dedicated.

Price is reasonable for a branded product. Would I buy this again? Probably.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 9 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
`Ive been using this for a week now. It has a pleasant clean and fresh smell. Ive tried it on my black worktop using a dry towel to polish off and it left a nice shine with no smears. I`ve cleaned my chopping boards with it leaving it on for a few minutes before wiping off and not noticed any residue/taste behind.I also spray my dishcloth and wash up brush between uses to kill bacteria.it gets stains that are in the sink if left long enough and using a scourer so all in all Iam pleased with this product and will buy again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 4 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This cleaner is fairly run of the mill IMO. It has a pleasant but extremely faint odour that does not linger unfortunately. Cleaning power is ok but it struggles on tough deposits e.g. for a dirty ceramic hob I still have to use the much more effective (but messier) Cif cream cleaner as normal. The active ingredients seem a bit weak to be honest and so when it runs out I will probably go back to the better value Mr Muscle.
on 28 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I love dettol products and this is one of my usual ones, this particular flavour has a fresh clean smell about it. Spray it on surfaces and wipe clean for a germ and smudge free finish. Definitely recommend
on 1 September 2014
I have a big wooden chopping board and I can spray this on with confidence to clean the board without having to rinse it off. I also use it for many other kitchen cleaning tasks. Unlike some other reviewers I have found the smell subtle (I know it's there) without being overpowering. Three big bottles should last a long time, but when they run out, I will buy some more.