on 29 July 2017
It's highly useful and comfortable to wear for my exercises like dumbbells, push ups and the like. I like particularly the long wrist roll band which is not too rigid. The quality is so good I've bought the same gloves several times. Good purchase and product for its price. Good delivery as well. Recommend.
on 7 June 2017
Great grips on these gloves. I also have thin wrists so these provide good support too. Saves the need of having gloves and wrist straps
on 15 May 2017
Comfortable and correct size. Good padding and range of movement very good product. Wrist straps are very supportive when lifting 80 kg upwards, i would recommend these gloves.
on 12 August 2017
Bought 2 months ago and still going strong. I use them 3-5 times per week and no sign of damage so far.
on 17 May 2017
Worn the gloves now for a couple of weeks and they seem ok.....not a lot of padding on the palm's
on 4 August 2017
Had ones similar to these before. I knew they were going to be good.
on 18 March 2017
What can I say most durable lifting gloves I have owned forget branded gloves for what your paying these make a lot of sense
on 13 August 2017
Great value
on 6 April 2017
Excellent product. Excellent seller. Very good value for money. Sometimes, you get more than what you paid for and in this case, these gloves were far better for me compared to the expensive ones as they provide better grip as they are not over padded.
on 12 April 2017
I never write reviews but these are so far beyond my expectations for the price I felt compelled to do so. Buy these!