• Bruce

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.99

on 30 May 2014
Not a fan based biased read. This is a serious biography showing the good, the bad, and the ugly. A beautiful read.
on 14 April 2015
Great Read from a great artist really enjoyed it. I never wanted it to end.I wish I could see you in concert lol.
on 21 January 2013
Excellent book well written and addictive reading! The best Bruce book I have read, a must have for every fan!
on 14 January 2013
A Christmas present that went down really well with a Boss fan and kept her busy through most of Boxing Day!
on 19 April 2014
Very interesting. Not the kind of book I normally read, but read it as I am a big fan. Would recommend.
on 11 September 2013
Very pleased with the book, so was my Son, this was a present for an avid fan of Bruce. Perfect
on 14 December 2012
What can you say anything to do with the Boss is brilliant - a real insight to the man himself
on 25 October 2015
Detailed, thorough and well written. You could be on the street of NJ in the early 70s....
on 7 September 2014
Really enjoyed this, one of the better 'Bruce Books' I have read, and one I'll be keeping.
on 3 March 2014
A great read , if you want to know about how Bruce started out , this is worth a read.