Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 December 2013
I recently bought Voices of Italian Opera. A mix of "vintage" and more modern recordings. I am very pleased with this. I have a lot of older recordings but this set introduced some artists I had never heard of. My booklet was fine, a complete list of the recordings with names of all the artists, orchestras and conductors plus dates and places of the recordings. Good sound and nicely packaged. Brilliant value.
on 9 September 2013
I recently bought all four of the "Voices of ... Opera". I'm delighted with all of the sets; however the Italian set is badly let down by the booklet which is missing two clumps of pages, i.e. 8-14 and 23-28. Pages 3-7 and 29-35 are repeated. This means that most of CD3 and all of CD4 have no information in the booklet as to Artist or Recording Date details. I would be interested to know if anyone else has had this problem.