on 11 May 2015
buy it again
on 9 January 2014
I hadnt been able to use both ears of my headphones because i lost a gel tip - oh the joy when i had time and discovered i could get them on AMazon! They are smashing, same great quality as the ones i have, and i can now listen to music using both ears of my headphiones again, cheers!
on 26 April 2013
The single most painful things I have ever had in my ears - and that includes the ear infections I had as a kid! After 5 minutes of painful attempts to listen to my music I decided I'd rather do without. It then took a further 20 minutes for the pain in my ears to go away.
on 21 January 2014
As these ear buds fall off for a past-time, its good to be able to get replacements at a reasonable price. However, I would have preferred to be able to buy the size I wanted rather than all three, two of which are of no use to me.
on 13 June 2012
Company gave extremely quick delivery but the tips do not fit the apple in ear headphones as described by seller and they are much thinner and shorter in design , however they did fit my JVC headphones so was still able to use.
on 15 November 2014
These are acceptable replacements and they come in 3 different sizes which is good. They are very inexpensive and- what impressed me the most- the seller dispatches them very quickly indeed.
on 15 February 2013
not comparable to the original silicone earbuds provided with sony headphones, don't stay in the ears and the sound quality isn't the same as when using the original earbuds.
on 15 March 2013
It is really efficiency that I didn't expected to get this that quick and fast
I would highly recommend this to friends!
on 28 December 2013
Probably didn't read correctly the product description. They don't fit. So 12 tips lying at my place with out any use
on 24 February 2014
It is better to repair old earphones than buying new ones. They fit all right. It's good to save planet.