on 27 January 2016
The defining feature about these earbuds is that there's a really good range. Although the big ones really are very big, the small ones are also very small. I was actually quite surprised to put them in and to find they fitted (my ears really are very small).

One thing to mention is that the hole in the middle is very tight. This is both a good and a bad thing. Firstly this is because they are very difficult to get over the earbud. But it does also mean they probably will not randomly come off and get lost, which is also very useful.

One improvement I would make is that the company doesn't sell all the sizes in one bag, instead just sells small or big ones as- although it wasn't a very expensive purchase- there are 10 earbuds now redundant, 8 of which I will never use.

So overall really good experience but it would be good not to have lots of them floating around. I am a very pleased customer and would highly recommend them to everyone else, although of course everyone has different ears.
on 8 January 2016
I got this as I lose one of the earbuds on my headphones.

they are not of the best quality and you get set of each size.
sadly 1 size is too small and the other size is too big, theres no inbetween, and they do not feel as comfy

However, that said, they do seem ok, but you get a lot you dont ever need. Would be nice to pick just one size.

also lost another start as none of the buds are colour coded like 99% of them are for sizes, so you just have to trial and error as some look very similar but have subtle differences, so you have to keep trying until you find a match.
on 16 February 2015
These are really good to replace earbud tips which go missing all the time. Ridiculously good price and seems to fit all earphones I've tried them with. They have a fairly standard fit and come with two sets of each size. These are very handy to have around in case you lose any and then you have some spares. Highly recommended to anyone who uses earbuds, which is probably most people. I can't fault this product.
on 2 January 2017
I needed a replacment and theese worked perfectly fine on my JBL earphones and the price is exeptional for what you get
on 20 July 2017
these fit on most earphones ive had so are fairly universal, great quality too
on 19 March 2016
Wow - as quick as prime delivery.

Got lots of sizes - just your standard earpieces. They fit my soundmagic es20 just fine
on 18 November 2015
I ourchased these to replace the ones on my beats in ear. But sadly the replacement buds don't fit. The inner diameter is to large.

Seem good quality though and will use them for other headphones when lost
on 13 July 2017