on 11 June 2013
replaced my old card on an old dell desktop. now plays latest games at high framerates. ultra on borderlands 2, bioshock infinite. high on crysis 3. some stuttering on fast moving action though, it might be my processor though, its a 3 year old duel core 2.88.
on 5 January 2013
I can't really see why anyone without a beyond-HD screen would get a GTX 680 after getting this product. The triple fan setup keeps it very cool whilst being very quiet - inaudible over the sound of my other fans. I get very impressive framerates in all the games I have played so far, with the card remaining below 40 degrees celsius every time. Save the £100 or so on a GTX 680 and get a better CPU instead - you won't regret it!
on 20 January 2013
Great cooling - great price - great performance

if your looking for a new card to carry you through the next few years of gaming this is the one!
on 3 March 2013
This is the best card i have ever owned in my life! it runs quiet and cool and the performance on games is astoundingly good! Would highly recommend!
on 28 September 2014
This GPU was king in its time on my opinion. Close enough to the GTX680 in performance, and with a quality/price ratio that was unbeatable.
on 5 March 2014
Has handled all the games I've thrown at it, great settings and works the way I needed it too, FAB!
on 15 December 2012
I've gave this product 4 stars because my first GPU broke after about three weeks and had to be sent off to be repaired, as annoying as this was it was done quickly and I had the card back after a week.

I like this card and it seems to perform very well however it is a tad noisy when running say the witcher 2 or crysis 1/2 on max settings(1920x1080) but its not too noticeable whilst playing a game only really notice the noise when I've quit back to the desktop.
on 3 November 2015
Very fast for gaming, can run most games at full res
on 24 December 2012
Very Fast card !!! 148 fps in Heaven DX11 Not clocked , nice and quiet also. A breath of fresh air to all my games, World of Warcraft looks amazing... A bit expensive though.
review image review image
on 25 November 2015
My grandson was over the moon with this ...