on 12 May 2017
delivery was good , the functionality of the hand set is good apart from the battery , the power of the battery does not last very long , and also the mobile should have been priced a bit lower, because of the cosmetics on the sides of the handset, it showed a lot of the silver colour had come off from the sides, and the back cover had a lot of the plastic enamel come off.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 25 August 2014
Average. Upgrading from a nokia brick the features are great but the battery needs charging daily and the signal strength is VERY poor compared to the nokia. Other phones on the same network work but this reports emergency calls only. Camera is average. In conclusion if you want to charge daily and have good reception in your area this is OK. I'd rather carry a phone that worked everywhere and a better camera with hindsight. If you need a decent battery life and are in a poor reception area do not buy this.
on 19 September 2016
Phone died after little more than a years use. It had not being subjected to any hard use or treatment and never got wet. The phone literally died on my desk during the middle of work. As far as I was able tell this was a problem with this phone.
Otherwise I quite liked it.
Cannot recommend.
on 18 April 2017
I have considered buying this phone for quite a while. I have been using it for couple of months now, I have no problems to report. I am happy with my purchase so far.
on 24 August 2017
I bought this product because it looked and sounded the best I could afford so I went ahead and bought it it said it was "unlocked" so I put my vodafone sim in it only find out it said sim not registered with network I mean wtf I've been with Vodafone ages not only that the phone came with a hairline crack at top of screen I would NOT buy again complete waste of money I sent it back within 48 hours.
on 6 April 2017
The phone is ok most of the time but if im on the phone for a while the phone gets too hot and switces itself off and when I switch it back on again it drains the battery life, I dont know if the phone needs a new battery or it is faulty but other than that I like it.
on 19 August 2017
Very disappointed, ordered the phone for my mum. Charged it, put sim card and nothing, put several sim cards in. Don't waste your time ordering it.
on 18 February 2014
got it for my partner as a present. Though she's still learning how to use the phone she very happy with it
on 1 September 2017
Got this phone for a friend and he loves it.
on 16 July 2017