on 12 May 2017
delivery was good , the functionality of the hand set is good apart from the battery , the power of the battery does not last very long , and also the mobile should have been priced a bit lower, because of the cosmetics on the sides of the handset, it showed a lot of the silver colour had come off from the sides, and the back cover had a lot of the plastic enamel come off.
on 1 May 2014
The SIII is a nice fast phone, even though there are 2 more generations, it copes with any apps I throw at it, and with the right apps, power usage can be made good (hint - the twitter app is a real hog). It calls well, takes photos well and where coverage is good, I've found the internet functions seamless.

However - the screen is very, very fragile. I've never had a phone screen break before - in all the phones, including smartphones, that I've had. This has now broken twice - and it is a pricey £80 to have it repaired for you. If you are brave - a £15 kit allows you to replace this at home. If you buy this phone - get a screen protector, and still be careful not to drop it.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 25 August 2014
Average. Upgrading from a nokia brick the features are great but the battery needs charging daily and the signal strength is VERY poor compared to the nokia. Other phones on the same network work but this reports emergency calls only. Camera is average. In conclusion if you want to charge daily and have good reception in your area this is OK. I'd rather carry a phone that worked everywhere and a better camera with hindsight. If you need a decent battery life and are in a poor reception area do not buy this.
on 18 April 2017
I have considered buying this phone for quite a while. I have been using it for couple of months now, I have no problems to report. I am happy with my purchase so far.
on 22 April 2017
Used it for one year, and start to feel the device much slower compare with the time just purchased it. So now have to buy another phone, as can't bear took ages to loading games.
on 30 December 2012
I have had my Galaxy S for since it came out and decided to wait till the S3 came out and it was well worth it.

The phone is a good purchase, however, the operating system isn't the best there could be and I would suggest cyanogenmod 10.1 for any of those who have some techy knowledge or have the patience to google a good guide. Unfortunately this voids your warranty if you have one.

Overall, worth 9.5/10!
on 31 March 2017
Not impressed, came with NO charger so be warned if you buy this phone you can't charge it until you purchase a charger
on 24 April 2017
It is good, but sometimes it goes off by its own
on 7 April 2017
Still using it and great value for money
on 6 April 2017
The phone is ok most of the time but if im on the phone for a while the phone gets too hot and switces itself off and when I switch it back on again it drains the battery life, I dont know if the phone needs a new battery or it is faulty but other than that I like it.