Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 2 February 2015
Big fan of senseo coffee machine. I really like this new model . Make as much noise as the previous ones but that's ok. The only problem is the Duck ( make your own coffee with your powder) doesn't fit on this machine anymore. you can only use pods.
on 23 October 2015
Love this new Senseo - looks great and makes great coffee - highly recommend
on 9 October 2015
Beware UK users... item arrived with a two pin plug not equipped with a three pin plug for UK use. Three separate orders placed all with the same issue...Cannot understand why if sold on the UK site the product is only fit to be used in Europe? Description does not detail two pin plug???
on 15 April 2014
This replaced my old worn out Senseo machine. I prefer this to the Tassimo machine as Senseo measures out the hot water, so I can do other things whilst waiting for a long minute for the coffee to be ready. Its cheaper than coffee from Costa and tastes better. Highly recommended.
on 11 January 2016
Another great coffee machine. I have had 2 of the standard senseo machines in the past and always been happy with them. This outshines any of them so far. It has a bigger water capacity, looks great and is touch screen ( so to speak). Just select the size of cup you want and you can walk away whilst the water heats, it will then kick in when ready. This is only a small and probably irrelevant function but makes me smile every time I use it.

If you are undecided as go which make of coffee machine to buy them you can't go wrong with senseo. The coffees are gorgeous and even the decaff tastes like the real deal. These are also the most cost effective of the pods you can buy, maybe not as trendy as the nescaffe but better, cheaper coffee, in my opinion.
on 1 April 2016
Was looking for a new coffee machine as we had a Tassimo which started to get down the line.
I didn't know which one to go for between the Senseo and the Dolce Gusto.
I pick the Senseo based on the fact that my dad and my family in law had one and were very happy with it
The delivery was very speedy and as per previous review it does come with a 2 plug in which wasn't bothered me as I had spare plug.
Well packaged too and the manual was good.
So far I am glad I pick this one. In regards of the pods yes you have to buy them online as not all the supermarket sell them and if they do it is very limited.
I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who wish to have a nice coffee maker
review image
on 14 February 2016
These Senseo machines are great for a good cup of real coffee. Easy to use, excellent range of different flavour coffee pods. This machine was replacement for the one we bought in Holland about15 years ago but still works perfectly. The new one is a bit more high tech. The main tip is, if you drink coffee with milk, (as we do) Heat the milk in the microwave first for 20 secs while the machine is is working, (longer if you like your coffee lip burning hot).
on 6 May 2015
Great design just remove the water tank lid an fill with a jug no more spills when trying to refit the water tank. The auto start function is fantastic just prep last thing at night (I use coffee mate not milk in real coffee) get up and press the power button and then the 2 cup button jump in the shower and when I get out there is my perfect mug of coffee ready and waiting. I don't use Senseo pods but buy mine in bulk from either Aromo on Amazon or Coffee Sense as these pods are great flavour and value (between 15 to 20 pence for a mug of fresh coffee.

The plastic drip tray is much quieter as no metallic rattle from the cup during operation and is fully removable to allow a tall large bowl or jug to be used when descaling.

Overall a great improvement on previous models.
on 15 February 2015
This replaces an old Senseo Coffee machine. Attractive design, easy to use and after just two days of use seems to be excellent. We like the Senseo coffee makers since although they use pods, these are much cheaper than those used by rival coffee makers e.g. Nespresso or Dolce Gusto. We buy the "mug" size pod and find that it makes two mugs of coffee with just the one pod - so very good value.
on 31 May 2015
I love it,it's so ealgent,the best thing it's u don't have to wait next to it until the water it's ready...u can set it up and come back to it.