on 28 June 2014
I ordered this to use with my magic mouse with my macbook. Having my macbook on my lap, and balancing the mouse on the arm works but the mouse needs an ultra smooth surface to work on.

This is very spongy but very well made, it is not a cheap version of a mouse mat, however because the surface is a kind of material, I did not find it suitable for me. All is not lost though, even though my husband has exactly the same mouse as me he loves it and so we have swopped mats and are both very happy.
It's not as bright as the picture.
on 6 August 2017
My son lives this
on 30 September 2013
I purchased a new gaming mouse and wanted a mouse mat that was suitable for a high definition mouse (3200DPI) and pleasing to look at. My mouse performs markedly better (more rapid response and more easily controlled precise motions) on this mat than on either cheaper mouse mats or general work surfaces.

The colours are bright and the images detailed (I purchased design 077) Note: the mat can appear slightly shiny in the pictures but has a matte finish.

The mat grips well on any surface, is slightly thicker than most mats I have used and appears to be of good quality (I've been using mine for 3 months and no notable signs of wear). I would recommend to anyone.
on 2 October 2012
This mat is exactly as described. Bright, colorful, and very good quality. I am very happy with this purchase and would be quite happy to recommend this to everyone.
on 28 November 2013
I originally preferred a different design but this one was available on Prime for some reason and the other wasn't.

- It grips my desk very well, no slip at all
- It's a standard size mouse-mat, fairly thick
- Mouse motion with my wireless laser mouse is excellent
- The pattern is OK but I don't really care.

I didn't notice any smell apart from when it was freshly unwrapped.
on 18 October 2012
Wanted a new mat for my work desk and had to be something different so it could be identified as mine. Ordered based one the one review, delivered promptly, opened and was very surprised, the pattern and colours are wonderful and also the thickness of the mat is better than I had imagined. Thank you.

Yes I would order another mat based on my experience with you.
on 6 November 2016
My partner needed a new mouse mat and I purchased this one not expecting it to be great but just to be used temporarily whilst we looked for another one however he was very happy with it and it is still going strong, he is big on gaming so this mat has had a lot of use. The pattern is lovely and vibrant and the mat is made of a good material. Will re purchase if and when this one breaks ...
on 30 April 2013
Really easy to put on, even comes with instructions...just was bit larger for my 15'6 laptop, had to cut some off, which i didn't really like, as i only had scissors in handy. Otherwise, great product!
on 11 August 2015
Didn't like the colour of my laptop and love my new skin. Quite a few people have commented on it. It doesn't fit perfectly and I have a small ruck in one corner but it doesn't show up much.