on 2 April 2017
Good price, comfortable, stylish.
on 14 June 2017
Loving them.
on 19 October 2015
great for wearing for sports
on 5 February 2015
I brought these as I was doing some long distance walking and in the trial walks had some issues with chaffing. I used these for my long walk and I had no problems with chaffing and they are very comefortable as well.
on 10 February 2016
The legs have gone a bit out of shape, resulting being a bit too wide for my thighs.
on 16 May 2016
I purchased these looking for a good quality pair of boxers that could take the abuse of multiple days outdoors.
Whilst they are comfortable, I found the cut a little small for a medium, compared to other medium fits of trousers etc. the waist band is often stretched along the front. Perhaps I need to lose some weight. The label on the inside back is long and uncomfortable, I cut it off.
My biggest issues concern the durability of the boxer itself- Iv had these for not terribly long, and for a premium price boxer, try have developed a hole in the base. The mesh is also warped and thin in certain points, meaning that balling has developed.
Another aspect which confuses me is how quickly they begin to smell- after more than a day of use, the synthetic material does nothing to combat bacteria from sweat- Iv never had underwear smell in my life, and pride myself on my hygiene- therefore these are not used on long trips in the company of others!
They are however comfrotable enough, and the long trunk design helps cut out chaffing and riding up. I'm not sure if I would buy another pair, not yet. But they are better than cotton boxers should they get wet whilst exploring. Could even double up as a pair of snug swim shorts, but I haven't tried this. I would recommend them more if they were more reasonably priced.
on 13 January 2015
Good quality just be careful on the sizes. Usually a large in boxer shorts as no clear sizing information available ordered a large;turned out to be 34-36" so needed to reorder XL 38"-40". Slim fit so hugs the body well but not to tight. Ideal for outdoor activity requiring long periods of movement i.e. hiking, mountain biking etc. In an emergency could be used as swimming shorts/trunks as elasticated waistband will keep them on whilst in the water :)
on 28 January 2015
I love these boxers you can wear them all day and forget you have them on.But guys do remember that this style do not have a fly I have not found this a problem because you can just pull down the top when you have to pee or as I do lift them from the bottom, I bought these for my brother as a birthday present he loves them to the only thing he said was he thought that the size large where a bit tight he wears large in his old boxers so I have bought him another pair in size x large and he said that these are perfect. I have not had this problem with mine I wear size medium so it could be that he is just getting fat I did try his on and they still fitted me ok so if you are not sure just get the next size up.
on 17 May 2013
These truly live up to the Under Armour name. Comfortable for work as well as play, and having them on for the day you don't even notice them. The only thing I'd like to see improved is the waistband as it could do with less width...as in 50% less as it folds back down on itself. Apart from that they are great but that being said, it's not a deal breaker. Try them and see.
on 22 August 2014
comfiest boxers i have ever had. not only do they look good but are tight to the skin so holds everything very well so no chaffing or running up with these like other boxers. even though they sit tight they r so breathable so very little sweating in them which is a plus and only downside is they have no button so do have to pull front down and hold down to pee or ur gonna have a mess. highly recommend these have bought a few as they r so good