Customer reviews

on 15 May 2012
Love is what makes the world go around. Finding and being with the right person suddenly makes everything around you come to life. A smile, feeling special and making someone else feel special is what makes life worth living.

I really found Brenda's journey through life so very similar to my own and think seniors telling their stories is inspirational not only to the younger generation coming up but to many seniors who may be feeling lonely.

I wish both Brenda & John many more happy years together and thank Tim for putting together the platform for people to be able to share.
on 21 May 2012
I challenge you to read this short account without having it raise a smile to your lips. Being a senior myself and happily married for 43 years, I can identify with parts of this story. It also took me three attempts to get that first date with my wife all those years ago!

This really is a beautiful account of falling in love as a senior that must give hope to those who have yet to find their true partner in life. Get it and read it - I guarantee you'll love it.
on 9 May 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed reading - Never Take Love For Granted. The story is so well told - it is touching. My wedding anniversary happens to be tomorrow so it takes on new meaning for me and perhaps gives me a new resolve to rekindle the dying embers of love!

I really hope John pulls through so he and Brenda can enjoy many more happy years together - they deserve it!

I highly recommend this book for all the romantics out there!