Customer reviews

on 20 December 2016
Excellent quality, but should be for the price. Take care in setting up, read the manual and watch the DVD, it'll save arguments when constructing. It's also a very heavy piece of equipment so I recommend two people to put it together. I have rheumatoid arthritis in my ankles and need a good, firm but comfortable grip so this brand is perfect. My husband has used almost daily for a month now and has had relief from a longstanding lumbar spine problem. I have a thoracic spine problem and use it once or twice a week. Not recommended for people who have had hip or knee replacements etc as you hang your weight from your ankles, so bear this in mind when considering buying. In my opinion, you get what you pay for.
on 14 February 2017
This apparatus is sturdy, robust and is built to a very high standard. The ankle clamps are well padded and comfortable if adjusted properly. Clear assembly instructions are provided but would also recommend watching the DVD supplied. Being a heavy piece of equipment I would suggest that it might be easier or more beneficial if two people were involved in the assembly and final adjustment. Early days yet regarding the cure of my back problem but the signs are looking good after only a week of use.
on 8 June 2015
Item arrived promptly . Clear instructions included for easy assembly . Useful DVD provided to help with correct use . Currently being used daily to help alleviate severe back pain . Excellent .
on 28 August 2015
Extremely good. Very strong, well made, feels safe, and feels great when you are on it!
on 21 August 2016
Wonderful product it helps my spine a lot and my husband has also found it very helpful to his back and legs. Have told all my friends about it.
on 7 January 2014
Easy to build, high quality, easy to use. Ankle straps are well padded and comfortable. An excellent piece of kit!
on 26 May 2017
Love this inversion table. We had a teeter many many years ago but unfortunately we knocked it over and broke it. The modern ones are so much stronger and sturdier and we are really impressed with the quality. Came with a helpful DVD with instructions and exercises. Back feels so good after hanging upside down.
on 22 September 2015
Very pleased with inversion table. Excellently made and designed. Needs some assembly. Maybe best to follow dvd when putting together. Don't hang around-buy one.
on 28 June 2017
Very sturdy great for bad backs, easy to use, recommended by my husband he uses it all the time
on 3 August 2017
Early days (one week), but seems to be working well: I feel better. I also appreciate the robust and neat construction.