on 29 January 2014
We gave this to our youngest son (who was 19 months old) at Christmas and both he and his elder brother seem to love messing with this. Its quite a clever little thing with items such as fruits and vegetables and different numbers of each and then if you press each of the animals it tells you what it is and gives the correct sound. This is really helping my elder son before he starts school later this year to count and recognise each of the numbers.
on 11 January 2014
bought this for my 18 month old for christmas even though it says 24 months i thought it would be extra help and fun to help him count. he loves it and presses all the animals, the voice is cute. me and my partner have had fun making songs for our son. we love it when the cute voice says 'blueberries' its an excellent toy and a must have in my eyes
on 16 September 2014
Unfortunately, the 19th month old has no interest in it. Nothing sticks out to make it interesting or even tempting to press. Mama does the pressing most of the time - and still no interest. The idea is good - but alas, it goes in the pile of "Maybe later..."
on 12 April 2015
Lots to do on this, the old macdonald song is great as the child can decide by pressing on a animal picture which animal is next in the song
on 19 March 2015
My lb loves this, it's great for learning through the finding game mode. He also enjoys the other 2 modes. It's alot bigger than I thought it would be,but he uses it on his lap or at a table.
on 24 January 2015
Great Christmas gift for my 3 year old granddaughter who thoroughly enjoys playing with it. Good value for money too.
on 3 March 2014
I am a childminder and purchased this item for my setting. It takes a lot from three rowdy under 3yr old boys and is still going strong. It is educational, easy to use and durable. I am very happy with this product.
on 10 June 2014
Great gift for toddlers ~ or if you want to re-learn your numbers and want to irritate those around you!
on 30 April 2014
I bought this for my neice who is two and she loves it. It is bright and easy to use as well as educational.
on 25 November 2014
Better able to assess this item when it has been given to the child for christmas.

See one answered question