on 23 January 2014
Wow what can I say except that I am very pleased in seeing how my kids are improving in their basic intellectual and learning skills and learning about what is going on around them and within them selves. I am a big fan of LeapFrog LeapReader. My one major dislike about leapfrog products is the music, I wish they would make more of these products without music. Without a doubt this distracts the kids by them not focusing properly on the tasks at hand, and this is not a constructive way to educate children. I truly believe that it would be more effective in teaching children without music.
on 14 September 2015
To get the most from these books you need the leapfrog reader for added sounds and interactions. My son has been using these since he was 3 albeit with our help for sometime. All down to preference on the stories you buy but make good reading to your children n the books aren't overly long to keep them interested. We now have a number of tgese books as educational at the same time helping with reading.
on 16 December 2014
Lovely book but a bit disappointed as I thought it would come with the pen, this is a gift for my nephew and I am not sure he will be able to use it without the pen. Lack of understanding on my part.
on 16 March 2014
He is five and loves these books - really impressed with the reader system and his sister who is nearly 3 likes then too though she obviously can't read yet am thinking of getting her own as she is showing so much interest in this reading system
on 29 December 2013
My 4 year old nephew is learning to read and write and the Early Reader Book has made the experience of learning new skills an exciting experience for him.
on 3 January 2014
Got this for my son got Xmas - great to read together and the games are both educational and fun.
on 25 May 2015
Hello. This Pixar Cars book doesn't disappoint. With true to characters presentation this is a funny, entertaining and typically interactive experience for children. Another good book from Leapfrog.
on 1 March 2015
My 5 year old loves this book. Lots of reading and activities. Only down side is the reader device has to be connected to laptop to download audio every time a new book is bought.
on 7 July 2014
It is a nice book, my son loves cars so yeah he loves it.
on 22 March 2015