on 5 July 2013
Have to admit this was a bit of a punt at the low price I wasn't expecting much but I can honestly say it's a quality bit of kit and my 2 boys love going out in it. Only slight negative is the seat belts are a bit basic (use loop clips as opposed to the usual pinch to release kind) and the parking break handle rattles a bit when you hit bumps (although is very secure and safe).

Worth noting that as an engineer I fully tested and inspected all elements before taking my children out in it, I would not risk their safety in an inferior product. Someone commented earlier about this trailer having plastic hubs, this isn't true - the plastic acts as the locking mechanise for the parking brake (for that purpose it is more than up to the job), behind the plastic the wheels are traditional spoked with metal hubs and appear well made. I'll report back with an update end of summer (intend on using this even more during that time and we usually go on 10 mile + rides).
on 30 August 2012
No problems with the product, I have thirteen month old twins and even though the recommended minimum age is 18 months, I think they quite like being taken out in it. Build quality is good and putting the thing together, along with the photos in the insturctions was ok (takes about an hour in total). Changing from bike buggy to push buggy is a bit fiddly but no tools required, just chocolate buttons to keep the occupants happy! When converted it is a bit cumbersome for town/shop use but always a useful addition. Flag is on the wrong side but you can't have everything. Would definatley recommend for one or two children and as long as you take your time the occupants seem quite comfortable and you don't mind people commenting and smiling at you.
on 25 June 2013
Did a fair bit of research on bike trailers and borrowed an old one from a friend to try out towing one (north Wales is bloody hilly!). This type had good reviews, apart from the odd ranter, and has the advantage of becoming a double buggy which means you can cycle somewhere, convert to pushchair mode and off you go. For £80 it's excellent value - easy to assemble, instructions are fine and seems well made. So far have used it with a one year-old and a three year-old (separately and together) on some steep and bumpy tarmac roads, and the boys and I are pleased with it. I've made some fleecy covers for the nylon shoulder straps so they're more comfy against the boys' necks/shoulders, and I've made a foam support cushion for the little one because I felt he was slumping a little (to be fair it does say not for under 18 months!)!??£
So, 'improvements' then:
I've replaced the two bolts that attach the rear (pushchair) handle to the frame with two spring clips like those on the other attachments. I bought these from my local farmers' supply shop for a couple of quid and they mean that the handle came be completely removed without tools and the whole thing folded flat for transport.
I've done the same thing with the "quick release" attachments for the pushchair front wheel, as although they are bike quick release style fixings they still require completely removing to take the wheel frame off.
Similarly, the tiny bit of play in the slot where the front wheel frame attaches can be easily packed out by slipping a couple of thin washers between wheel frame and trailer.
The fact that the flag is on the wrong side (see other posts) can be easily sorted by attaching a thin bit of hosepipe or something to the push handle on the 'right' side with some cable ties and sticking the flag in there.

Saying all that, none of the mods above are truly necessary, and do not detract from what is a well made, extremely good value product. I'm just the sort of person who likes to fiddle with things!! I'm pleased with it, have recommended it to friends and would definitely buy another one if something happened to ours.
(Dunno why they thought making it white was a good idea though! )!
on 15 August 2013
I am not convinced this product is safe. The bars protecting the wheels were not part of the package (when queried was told not with that model). The instructions a v poor photocopy and didn't seem to relate to the same model. I had to work out how to construct using the photos on Amazon. There was no parts list. The wheels are secured with a single nut which can't be tightened because there is nothing to stop it turning. The harness is also of a very poor quality. To convert from a trailer to a buggy requires tools and you have to remove both the front wheel and the bracket (otherwise it gets in the way of the front wheel of the adult bike it is attached to) am going to get a bike safety expert to have a look at it as I'm concerned that the wheels are not secure and may come off during cycling. I contacted the suppliers who said they were going to send a parts list but it never came. If the trailer is deemed unsafe I will obviously seek a refund, but also report the producd. Sorry, don't normally write bad reviews but I don't think this is safe.
on 29 May 2013
It took me ages to decide on which one to get and finally chose this one as it is so lightweight. If is for our daughter but any friends or her cousin when visiting can go in it. My daughter loves it and calls it her "princess carriage"....she thinks she is Cinderella! My husband had no problem putting it together very quickly and I have pulled her along and it is very light and easy to pull. I am delighted with my purchase.
on 5 September 2013
Generally it is poor quality with parts that don't fit well. It is inconvenient to convert to a stroller. I was sent a wheel with a flat tyre. The inner tube was replaced but when I fitted this part of the tyre wall came off!!
On the other hand the customer service was good and parts got replaced quickly including a new wheel.
When converted to a stroller the front wheel assembly BENDS and is quite dangerous.
on 3 February 2014
When I put first put it together I thought OK if I start using it frequently I certainly won't be disassembling it to reassemble the following day as it would take a good 15 minutes. However as it turned out I did not get my bicycle out at all over the summer but last week my little boy was off nursery with a cold and I wanted to go jogging so I took it out assembled it but as I walked to the park the front wheel snapped off. It certainly was not caused by excess weight my 3 year old weighs 17 kg.
on 20 June 2013
After the first use as a pushchair the fron wheel just came off. Clearly a manufactured problem and as it was out of guarantee they didn't want to replace it. They told me that I need it to provide a engineer certificate and they couldn't provide for one or guide me in the right direction. I won't recommend this product to anyone.Very poor customer service too.
on 6 November 2013
2 main gripes to be honest.

The harness inside is poor and can sit a little high around the neck area.

And as mentioned above the wheel which is supplied for when the buggy becomes a jogger is poor and vibrates/wobbles all over. However I remedied it with some black tape and it now works fine.
on 24 February 2013
Arrived the day after I bought it. Put together in one hour. Been out in it 3 times so far with a 14 month old. He absolutely loves it. Has all the space he needs and gets to throw stuff around as little ones do. I don't have to worry about picking it up.

I get plenty of space behind him. So far managed to fit his change bag, food bag and my coat in there. He didn't even notice.

I love how sturdy it is. I can go anywhere I want. No longer restricted to walkways. I'm back to bridleways and hiking routes like I used to. Definitely glad I got the version with steerable wheel. Very easy to use. Brake is solid too. A metal bar sticking into a gear in the wheel. Not something that will slip.

It fits in the car without being dismantled. We have a baby seat so it's a challenge. Lowered the other two seats. Pushed it in. Dropped the push bar. Done. Couldn't be easier. We have a Renault Megane Scenic so it's bigger than average but not huge so I am very impressed. Our dog can come with us if she sits in the trailer.

It's now become a mobile playground for the little one. We're starting to take it everywhere. The boot sale, picnics random walks. Getting out with a little one is now much more fun and less hassle.