Customer reviews

on 28 September 2013
This is good stuff because it doesn't dry out during use and you don't need a lot of it each time.
on 23 June 2013
Expensive but by far the best of all those that I have tried in the past I can't say more!
on 16 November 2013
Nice little pump which gives just a small drop at a time. My husband says it feels nice (!) and I have no problems with soreness which has happened with other lubes - I seem to be allergic to some things. (Husband sometimes) but this is OK.
on 6 May 2013
I have used this product happily for many years but am convinced the product has changed since thr new packaging. It is stickier and harder to use. Why change something that was so good?
on 18 October 2013
we tried this product for a change but was not happy with it as we found it dryed up to quick and had to use more. so have gone back to ky gel which we find is a lot better.
on 2 November 2013
I find this the best lubricant it's very close to ones natural own body, my husband uses it too. It's brilliant hope it never goes off the market.
on 1 March 2015
miracle product for ladies past menopause i use it daily to stop dry sore lady bits
on 23 August 2015
Like the old style bottle better, but the sensilube is the same
on 30 June 2015
A good price and it was delivered quickly.
on 14 October 2014
.....i thought it worked better......