on 24 June 2014
A little misleading to say the fixing plate is universal , if not they say contact them for the correct one for your bike, only to find the universal plate didnt fit & then was told there isnt a fixing plate for my model of bike.ie BMW 800ST...no problem as l modified the fixing....other wise good value & fast service.
on 4 February 2015
Had some trouble fitting thanks to my stupid bikes rack being wider at the rear and thinner at the front, I needed to buy longer bolts so this may be a factor for you when getting a universal mounted top box. Other than this it's been invaluable, can't fault it.
on 5 April 2016
I'd love to review this item, but seeing as I've yet to receive it I can only assume that it will be truly wonderful. I'll be happy to review in its arrival, once I've unbolted it it from the back of the geriatric snail it is obviously attached to.......
on 16 May 2014
Great box. The silver is a nice touch. A little too small for helmet plus other stuff but great for London commuting.
on 26 April 2016
Easily get helmet in and not too bulky, perfect for me
on 8 June 2016
Just the job as described