on 26 July 2013
Great little smooth running bike for my 3 year old. She loves it. Lots of compliments in the street! Nice smooth wood; I was worried about wood getting wet & rotting but in fact it's the rubber wheels that contact the ground not the wood, so we haven't had any problems with that. Wood is lighter than metal so it's easier for me to carry too using the neat little handle. Easy to assemble, I managed it myself without Dad! Only problem we had was that the seat, although padded in leatherette, is quite hard and after 1st use my daughter complained that it hurt the inside of her thighs. I had to tie a cushion on with a bungee to make it more comfortable! However, after the 1st couple of days she stopped noticing & has been using it without the cushion ever since, so she probably has got used to it or else learned to sit back a bit. Seat is adjustable in height, we use middle height for a 3 year old so it would suit a 2 year old too, and my 5 year old likes it too! I think balance bikes are way better than trikes or stabiliser bikes if only because they are so much more versatile - you can slip them in the boot really easily so my daughter brings it into the town with me etc.- you just get so much more use out of this than the other kiddy vehicles because it's so much easier to transport - I think we'll even fit it in the boot to go on holiday too!
on 25 August 2015
We ordered this bike last year for our son's 3rd birthday and I have to say that it has been the best present we have ever bought him. He loves it and is normally found on it most days. This bike was at the cheaper end of the market and I bought it with some trepidation, but there is nothing cheap about it and being adjustable it has grown with our son over the course of a year.Unfortunately the handle bars broke on one side. Probably due to rough handling over the year, but this was the end of the world to our son. We were about to hunt o the internet to find replacement bars when I thought I would contact the seller to see if they could help. They not only responded instantly, but sorted the handle bars immediately and sent them free of charge. I was so shocked at the outstanding service. Not only do I whole heartily recommend the product, but I highly recommend the company to.
on 23 May 2012
fab i orderd this on monday and was here by wensday!(standerd delivery) Very easy to put together , must own bike pump for tyers as you need to do that bit urself, my 3 year old is quiet tall! and she sits perfectly on the lowest seat possition so should last her a few years! :) very happy mum
on 23 November 2015
Excellent. Have been to many stores looking at these for my 3 yr old and was tempted in buying one 3 times the price. Saw these and thought that I can always send it back if the quality wasn't as good. Very pleased, superb quality and saved a lot of money. My son loves it and is now can't stop him riding it. So glad that I didn't pay what the shops were asking. Delivered in two days also and well packed. Highly recommended.

Note, 3 days later the back wheel came off while son was riding it!!!
Waiting for reply from seller as all nuts and bolts have gone.. So this review may change.
on 5 February 2014
Bought it for my 2 yr old. He is still a wee bit small for it but keeps trying. Definitely worth getting one of these rather than a bike with stabilisers. He's learning to balance already. I wish I'd bought this type of bike for my other kids as I'm sure they learn to ride much quicker using a balance bike.
on 25 July 2016
Bought this for our sons second birthday in February and he absolutely loved it! We were very pleased with it to begin with as now he could ride his bike with his big brother. He had only had it just four months and not rode it an excessive amount ( as we do not have a big garden, he only rode it when we would go to the nearby playing fields and on the occasional school run.) when the back wheel fell apart with him riding it. All the components literally fell to pieces and the back of the bike hit the floor. Luckily our son was not going at speed like some children do on these sort of bikes or he would of been hurt. I contacted the seller who were not willing to provide a replacement but said they would send all the parts to rebuild the back wheel. Wasn't overly happy with this resolution as had lost all faith in the bikes safety but fair enough we had had it four months. This was however a month ago and after sending countless emails we are yet to receive the said parts. Have given up and bought our son a new bike elsewhere and this bike has gone to the tip! Do not buy from this seller, very poor after sales service.
on 5 December 2012
Great little balance bike whuch is quick and easy to assemble. £30 is a great price for a high quality product.
on 9 January 2016
Granddaughter loved it. Easy to put together but bit difficult to attach valve to inflate tyres. Foot pump was too big to use so had to buy the old fashioned bicycle pump. As it was Christmas had to wait to use it until the shops opened again which was rather frustrating. Easier to get along with for a 3 year old than trying to cope with pedals.
on 19 December 2012
Very well made item, easy to assemble with supplied allen keys, can't really be faulted. Shame I'm too big for it!
on 29 September 2016
Lovely wooden bike. Very sturdy and easy to put together, everything slots together quite easily and with minimal effort. We did do a check over of all the bolts first though just to be sure!
My nephew is 3 and he loves his new bike. He's quite small for his age, but the lowest seat setting works for him. His 5 yo sister also loved it! She kept stealing it and riding off on it as fast as she could go.
We took it with us for a day at the beach and it's so light and easy to carry around, it's got a small 'handle' in the frame to lift it when you need to, though we didn't really need it as the kids wouldn't get off long enough to carry it much.
Every time we get a visit the first thing he does now is hop on and do a lap of the front room, it's small enough and easy enough to manouver that he can get around the dining table for a circuit.
The only thing I would say is maybe the seat could do with a bit more padding, but the kids don't even notice so that may just be the grown up being fussy.
review image