10,409
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 30 August 2016
Great book and great read. Very fast delivery however the book had numerous ink smudges and blotches across many of the pages making it hard to make our worlds. This was the only disappointing thing.
review image
on 22 October 2016
This is truly one of the best books I had read in a long time. Well paced and increasing momentum throughout. Nick and Amy have the most toxic of marriages. Brilliantly written. If you haven't read this book, I recommend you do.
on 18 March 2015
Enjoyed it very much...read it without knowing the story (not seen the film) and loved the plot twists. Like real life, everything ends in disappointment and compromise. Was I supposed to lol? Found myself laughing at the unfolding battle between the main characters and the media frenzy... marriage has never been such a bitter stand off.
on 3 June 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, so much so that i finished it one day..i just couldnt put it down!

Ms Flynn has an excellent writing style that cannot help but draw you into her world and leave you wanting more. At times i couldnt believe what i was reading and simply didnt want it to end. I fell in love with the two main characters, especially and perhaps oddly - Amy :)

Will be looking for more work from this author.
on 17 October 2013
I'd let all the hype die down and read it because I fancied a change from the Russian lit I'd been getting bored of. Wow. Couldn't have picked a better book to pull me out of my slumber. Funny, shocking, well written, well twisted book. I cannot go into detail because I feel I may give away too much but it was an excellent read. Found too much in common with the female characater for my own liking (worrying. . ) but It got me buying her other two books and anything else she writes. Good read.
on 7 March 2017
Wanted to read the book before seeing the movie - great read. Better than the movie, but that is the norm I guess.
on 14 April 2017
I enjoyed this book, I couldnt figure out where the story was going at first, but it held my attention. The story couldn't happen in reality, but clever none the less. Lots of twists and turns. Try it
on 15 March 2017
Amy & Nick have been married for five years. Their marriage is not all what it seems to be. Found this a bit drawn out but on the whole enjoyed it
on 12 March 2014
Thought I would enjoy this book after all the rave reviews, sadly after reading about sixty pages I gave up on it as I could not get into the story at all. May try it again if ever I have nothing else to read but sadly I will not be reading any more books from this author.
on 6 May 2017
Was fascinated in parts of the book got you thinking but at times a strange read think I would recomend just to find out what they thought