on 26 March 2015
Bought and fitted three of these recently, because Windows Updates were pushing the previous Crucial M4 64Gb SSD's to their limit. Installation was fuss free using a drive imaging program. Performance is adequate and with two PC's now with a 128Gb OS drive, and one laptop running the 240Gb version I should have enough free space for another couple of years. SSD's have become fairly cheap, and whilst these are not the high end of the market, there's no reason they shouldn't operate perfectly well within their 36 month warranty.
on 14 March 2017
I bought this 3 years ago as a secondary drive to my intel SSD. I wanted to store pc games on it to increase their load times. I did perform a test and it WAS faster, okay not much faster but was at least 10-20 seconds quicker which made it worth while for me and at around £30-£40 it was a good value buy.
on 23 June 2017
Purchased this to clone my OS too and have never once regretted the decision. Running Windows 10 my PC boots to the point of being able to run a program in 13 seconds! 12 Seconds! Madness
on 4 March 2014
I installed this into my first ever self built computer with the intention of it housing just my operating system. 3 Months down the line and its still working perfectly fine. The computer boots on in around 5 seconds, and all the applications i have additionally installed onto it open up superfast and work really well. It's the perfect size if you dont intend to throw too much onto it.
on 15 December 2014
Using this SSD for my operating system on my gaming rig, and I must say it has sped up my whole system astronomically. I knew SSDs were first but when you actually have one it's amazing. It's sped up game load times, increased FPS and the time the PC itself takes to boot up. Everything is so much more speedy now!
on 20 April 2016
Great product which I bought during the sale! As fast as an SSD should. have been using it do a few months now without any problems!
on 30 May 2017
A great product, recommended.
on 25 November 2015
My sons Lenovo laptop kept giving disk error message, this fitted nicely. Shame he runs windows, Linux looks after a drive so much better!
on 20 July 2017
Good stuff, still working since I purchased it a few years ago.
on 3 May 2017
had some issues at first but after a reinstall was fine. Not the fastest drive but its ok