on 2 June 2014
i did not think much of it my self. but their again it was not my toy . my boy did play with it and enjoyed it. and would recomend it. thanks.
on 22 November 2015
My 10 year old son was not impressed with this at all! He was not happy that parts were missing and you can only make 2 skate boards with it.
on 16 August 2013
I ordered this for my 6 year old. He was very excited as he lives tec decks. We started to make the boards and when it came to put the wheels he was very upset that there were axels as well as wheels missing. A waste of money and a very disappointed 6 year old. Would not recommend this toy.
on 15 November 2014
Really good for my 9 year old boy loves the feeling that he's made one him self. Delivery was spot on will defo order from seller again.
on 22 May 2014
last minute order fior abirthday present. great hit, kept him busy all day. as usual the delivery was excellent and the price very good
on 29 December 2013
Bought as a present for my six year old grandson. He absolutely loves it and so does his dad. Bought through Amazon as price was good.
on 17 January 2014
Our grandson enjoyed making the whatsernames (!) They looked very well constructed with a pleasing finish. Very colourful as well.
on 2 March 2013
Bought for our 8 year old who had this top of his christmas list. It's ok for the money but child disappointed with the quality of the boards. Very fiddly to assemble and make the skateboards, a patient child or older teenager required.
on 3 December 2015
My little boy loves this. He's been making finger boards for all his friends since he got it. They actually look great!
on 12 November 2015
Item was badly bashed when it was delivered. This is supposed to be a christmas present and now it looks like crap!