on 25 January 2012
i am a ballerina and i used this to strengthen my arches. it is very useful and doesn't rip! i've had mine for quite a while now and it still looks brand new. very stretchy no smell either
i would recommend this to anyone!
on 25 July 2015
An absolute waste of money. It's nothing like the photo of the woman holding it under her feet, it looks more like a headband. It's a small loop measuring 10" when lying flat. You wouldn't be able to stretch it while holding it under your feet like on the picture. It took ages to get here as it is from China, I have written to the seller but haven't had a reply. Please don't waste your money purchasing this item, it's totally misrepresented on the description, it says it's a metre long, it isn't. The Medium strength one that I ordered is supposed to be Purple, it isn't, as the one that has arrived is RED. there is nothing on the advert that is true as far as I can see, so I am completely disappointed with this item. I have now heard back from the seller and they have said they will replace the item with the correct one, so hopefully I will be getting the correct one eventually.
review image
on 9 August 2012
My exercise band arrived promptly and is of a very good quality, much stronger than the one I had from the NHS. Great for the bingo wings!
on 22 September 2014
Please see review for PhysioRoom Resistance Exercise Fitness Band Light

Medium Band has not been used yet - don't know if I will ever be able to due to my illness. I have started to use the Light fitness band. Four stars is for the fact that it arrived quickly and their is nothing wrong with the Medium band (which by the way is PURPLE - at least mine was)

I do not recommend PhysioRoom because they do not put instructions in their packages and I believe this is VERY important.
on 3 August 2012
I was looking for a long stretchy band like the one in the picture but instead it was a short very tough band. It was very decent quality but I have muscular problems and this was far too hard for me to use and too short. I was looking for the one that you can stand on and reach up in the air with. If you are looking for a short strong band then this is perfect but just not for me which is the reason I gave it 2 stars as not like in the picture.
on 14 January 2013
I'm very happy with this purchase, especially for such a low price. The band arrived quickly and it doesn't have any kind of strange rubbery smell. There are no handles, but this is as expected. The band is fairly short, although so am I so it's the right size for me. Having said that, I couldn't really have it any shorter, so if you are taller than 5'1 it will probably be too short for you, as other commenters have mentioned.

I would have liked some more guidance on which strength to order. In the end I ordered the lightest strength as I'm quite unfit and it does feel like I'm working my muscles a bit but will probably be too easy quite soon. Given that these bands are so cheap though it's not a big problem to order another in a few months if I need to.
on 20 June 2014
Very simple: a 50 inch (127cm) length of elasticated material. No grab handles but it works fine without. I find it just a tiny bit short for some of the stretches, or maybe the resistance is too strong for my feeble muscles!
on 17 July 2015
I bought this fitness band so that I can exercise whilst on holiday. Three weeks is too long to be away from the gym. It is easy to use even without instruction. The only thing I'm not keen on is the smell of the band.
on 21 June 2013
Great Product and Price.

Very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to a friend.

Does exactly what it is meant to for a reasonable price. Great Purchase.
on 4 September 2013
I am unable to use this product, tried it once and the following day i came up in a bad rash all over my body, the area under my right eye had become swollen and red, my figers were extremely itchy and red.