Customer reviews

1,321
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Size: 40ml|Change

on 28 June 2017
My wife has used this cream and found it to be an exceptionally good moisturising cream. It is fragrance free, a little goes a long way and has multiple uses making it versatile and safe. It helps that Amazon sells this cream at the most competitive price as it quite an expensive product for its size.
on 10 May 2017
The nipple saver! I continue to find new uses for this stuff... chapped lips, dry elbows, as a barrier cream under a snotty nose... nothing beats it! Don't be scared by the price, a teeny tiny amount goes a very long way and it really is better than other brands - the Boots own brand version is so thick it won't come out of the tube! If you know a mum to be who's planning to breastfeed, buy her this! Unless she's vegan ;)
on 8 October 2017
Worked well while breastfeeding! Stopped the soreness very quick.
Now I have stopped feeding I had some left- so I found out it works also very well as a lip moisturiser for cracked and sore lips in this colder weather!!! In fact it’s better than any Vaseline ect I’ve used for lips and it’s not toxic
on 30 April 2016
This stuff is amazing. Used it in my first pregnancy for those painful first weeks and it was good but because I didn't use it religiously it took a little longer for the breastfeeding to "break in". However, this pregnancy I used it religiously and it was brilliant. Also good as a lip balm when you're in a pinch. There's a reason why it's the leading product in the market.
on 22 May 2017
Worth every penny! Tried and tested with 3 of my pregnancies. I often find the first week of breastfeeding can be challenging especially when baby is still working on a good latch and the nipples can often become very sore avd cracked. Using this cream between feeds really speeds up the healing process. I couldn't of got through the first week without it. I would say this is one of the essential items for breastfeeding and would highly recommend it to all expectant mums.
on 9 January 2016
First few weeks till newborn learn how to latch on its really painful, and the cream is like an miracle. It really helped to soothe the pain. But you have to use quite often. After every feed and between. Its like vaseline so its a bit sticky after you applied. I really like that it's not harmful for a newborn so you don't have to wash it up. I honestly recommend to use this.
on 8 March 2016
Amazing. Dont buy any other Nipple Cream. This one helps so much with any pain and keeps everything soft and moisturised. This also allows your baby to feed with the cream still on as it is not harmful. This solves faffing around trying to remove cream while your baby is crying for milk. I know it seems like quite a lot of money for what it is but it really is worth every penny!
on 31 July 2016
As a first time mummy trying to breastfeed I was advised to use this and I'm so glad I did! This helped turn my sore nipples around in just a couple of days so I was able to continue with breastfeeding. My little girl is now almost 3wks old & we are still going strong. Definitely get this if you're breastfeeding!
on 2 August 2016
Good quality - better than the medela lanolin (doesn't smell). It would last you AGES as you only need a tiny bit. It's not super essential as you can just let a bit of breastmilk dry on your nipples and achieve the same feat but it's good to put on now and again to keep them from getting too abused. I've also used this as a lip balm and it's great :)
on 22 February 2017
Great cream - I found it essential especially during those first days/weeks of breastfeeding, when you're struggling with cracked or sore nipples. It really helps and makes the feeding easier and less painful. The baby didn't even notice that it's there, so no problems with feeding after application.