1,224
Size: 40ml|Change

on 7 March 2016
I have used this cream when breastfeeding both of my babies following a recommendation from my midwife and it is brilliant. My second baby has had some problems feeding, which makes breastfeeding very painful and this cream has been a godsend. It is very thick, so you do need to warm it up between your fingers before applying most of the time, but it is very soothing and takes away any soreness. It's also really convenient that you don't need to wash it off before feeds. I do feel that it is quite expensive, however you only need a small amount per use, so it does tend to last well.
on 16 January 2016
The only nipple cream to consider! I have used this product whilst breastfeeding both my 2 childreased sore and cracked nipples. I did try other ones but they often needed to be washed off before breastfeeding which was annoying. This one if fine to put on before and after feeds and really doe sooth and help the nipples heal quickly and feel ready to feed again. If I hadn't used this cream I don't think I would have been successful with breastfeeding.
on 13 June 2016
I have tried a lot off nipple creams with both of my sons as they are eating and chewing my nipples like vampires.
This was the best and I will never try any other ones ever again!
Yes! I know its exprnsive I agree but it definitelly worth it even if I pulled faces first time when I've seen how much is it!
I think everybody should try at least once and judge themselves!
on 14 June 2017
I use this as lip balm, as I have very dry lips due to being on a course of Roaccutane. It's great, very thick and sticky but very moisturizing. I smother my lips with this before going to sleep, and during the day use a small amount. For the price you get a lot (as comparing with lip balms in general) and a little bit goes a long long way. It takes a while to sink in.
on 8 June 2017
I suffered a lot with sore and cracked nipples whilst breast feeding. This cream is absolutely superb, it not only soothes but also protects and you can apply before feeding to prevent further damage. You can also use it as a barrier cream on baby's bum for bad nappy rash and works a treat to protect the skin while it heals, a trick I was told by my midwife.
on 10 May 2017
The nipple saver! I continue to find new uses for this stuff... chapped lips, dry elbows, as a barrier cream under a snotty nose... nothing beats it! Don't be scared by the price, a teeny tiny amount goes a very long way and it really is better than other brands - the Boots own brand version is so thick it won't come out of the tube! If you know a mum to be who's planning to breastfeed, buy her this! Unless she's vegan ;)
on 30 April 2016
This stuff is amazing. Used it in my first pregnancy for those painful first weeks and it was good but because I didn't use it religiously it took a little longer for the breastfeeding to "break in". However, this pregnancy I used it religiously and it was brilliant. Also good as a lip balm when you're in a pinch. There's a reason why it's the leading product in the market.
on 14 January 2016
This cream is amazing. If you're thinking of BF then I'd definitely stock up on this, I went through a tube a week for the first 5-6 weeks, mostly because I was putting it on before & after every feed (& attempts). I also put it on breast pads & wore the breast pads day & ngt (even when I wasn't leaking). This helped make breastfeeding a success for me, I'm not sure I would've gotten through the pain barrier if it wasn't for this cream repairing & protecting my nipples. It's simply a must for BF mothers.
on 22 May 2017
Worth every penny! Tried and tested with 3 of my pregnancies. I often find the first week of breastfeeding can be challenging especially when baby is still working on a good latch and the nipples can often become very sore avd cracked. Using this cream between feeds really speeds up the healing process. I couldn't of got through the first week without it. I would say this is one of the essential items for breastfeeding and would highly recommend it to all expectant mums.
on 14 February 2016
If you're a breastfeeding mother- you NEED this cream. It honestly saved my sanity last time I was nursing.
Instant soothing for pain and sores, and makes nursing so much more comfortable when you are sore- especially in the early days.

I haven't used it this time around yet as still waiting for baby, but it was first on my 'must have' list this time around.