on 7 March 2016
I have used this cream when breastfeeding both of my babies following a recommendation from my midwife and it is brilliant. My second baby has had some problems feeding, which makes breastfeeding very painful and this cream has been a godsend. It is very thick, so you do need to warm it up between your fingers before applying most of the time, but it is very soothing and takes away any soreness. It's also really convenient that you don't need to wash it off before feeds. I do feel that it is quite expensive, however you only need a small amount per use, so it does tend to last well.
6 people found this helpful
on 21 March 2018
Not just a great nipple balm! I used this when breast feeding the babies and it was a god send, but it doesn’t just do wonders for your nipples, no! It’s Possibly the best LIP BALM around.. don’t spend lots on the likes of 24hr lip balms at £30 a pop, this stuff is brillaint and contains lanolin which most expensive lip balms contain anyway. Honestly give it a go! My youngest is 5 but me and my mummy friends still carry our balm around for our beauty needs 😂
on 14 June 2017
I use this as lip balm, as I have very dry lips due to being on a course of Roaccutane. It's great, very thick and sticky but very moisturizing. I smother my lips with this before going to sleep, and during the day use a small amount. For the price you get a lot (as comparing with lip balms in general) and a little bit goes a long long way. It takes a while to sink in.
on 16 January 2016
The only nipple cream to consider! I have used this product whilst breastfeeding both my 2 childreased sore and cracked nipples. I did try other ones but they often needed to be washed off before breastfeeding which was annoying. This one if fine to put on before and after feeds and really doe sooth and help the nipples heal quickly and feel ready to feed again. If I hadn't used this cream I don't think I would have been successful with breastfeeding.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 June 2017
My wife has used this cream and found it to be an exceptionally good moisturising cream. It is fragrance free, a little goes a long way and has multiple uses making it versatile and safe. It helps that Amazon sells this cream at the most competitive price as it quite an expensive product for its size.
on 16 June 2018
I love this product, it is safe for baby and it does work as it says. Could not survive without it. The consistency is very thick so it lasts, once you put some on your finger, massage it and then apply on the nipple. I was worried about the price but it did last more than 4 months, but I did not apply it after every feed as I was pumping from time to time. Will definitely recommend, I also have other products by this brand and they are all very good.
on 28 November 2017
I bought this as I heard it was good for preventing lips from getting chapped and dry in the winter. I’ve used another brand of nipple cream for this purpose and even though that one was good this one is better (and cheaper!). The only negative is that the cream is a bit hard to get out of the tube.
on 8 June 2017
I suffered a lot with sore and cracked nipples whilst breast feeding. This cream is absolutely superb, it not only soothes but also protects and you can apply before feeding to prevent further damage. You can also use it as a barrier cream on baby's bum for bad nappy rash and works a treat to protect the skin while it heals, a trick I was told by my midwife.
on 22 May 2017
Worth every penny! Tried and tested with 3 of my pregnancies. I often find the first week of breastfeeding can be challenging especially when baby is still working on a good latch and the nipples can often become very sore avd cracked. Using this cream between feeds really speeds up the healing process. I couldn't of got through the first week without it. I would say this is one of the essential items for breastfeeding and would highly recommend it to all expectant mums.
on 13 September 2017
I didn't get on too well with this cream as my baby wouldn't feed if I'd put this cream on, I guess he didn't like the taste. So I only used it when he was first born. When he stopped latching on I stopped using the cream & he started feeding again so haven't used it since.